• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Back in my Play: A Podcast for Nostalgic Gamers (New Episodes Every Sunday)

I started listinging to the SoR3 episode.

Just a heads up, Super Street Fighter 2 is a 40 megabit cartridge, not 24 megabit like you mention.

Episode 45 is up with Jools Watsham of Renegade Kid. He talks about his dev history from the SNES, N64, Nintendo DS, all the way to what they are working on at Renegade Kid. This episode was a lot of fun, I think you guys will really enjoy it:

http://backinmyplay.com/episode-45-jools-watsham-renegade-kid/

This episode was fascinating, especially Jools background.

I grew up in the Spectrum/Commodore era and recognised so many of the game he talked about.

Latest Episode:
Episode 46: Panzer Dragoon

This episode Greg Sewart and Justin “JJ” Epperson of 8-4 Play join Kevin to remember and revisit Panzer Dragoon on the Sega Saturn.

You can support Back in my Play by becoming a Patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/backinmyplay

Previous Episodes:

Next Episode:
Jools Watsham

Kevin, were you still trying to get Kyle Bosman on for an episode?

At some point. I need to get excited to do an MGS episode. But I have talked to him about it. For better or worse, the show is a passion project. New episodes being produce depend on me wanting to play that game or talk about that topic.

Delt31

Kevin - what is the song you played during the outro of the renegade kid episode?

and I know there seems like a lot of love for genesis but believe me a lot of us love SNES so please keep them coming too. IMO - SNES > Genesis any day (although love hearing about both)

Teknoman

Kevin - what is the song you played during the outro of the renegade kid episode?

and I know there seems like a lot of love for genesis but believe me a lot of us love SNES so please keep them coming too. IMO - SNES > Genesis any day (although love hearing about both)

To be fair, Genesis is just recently getting a lil more love. But there does need to be a Neo Geo music episode (arcade games have some seriously catchy tunes) and an SNES music episode.

entremet

I did not know about Resident Evil Dual Shock Edition getting a different OST.

That's wacky. The original music is so good.

Haines

Banned
Finally got around to checking out your podcast. Good stuff.

Listened to wind waker and Mario 3 and very much enjoyed myself.

CO_Andy

If you wanted somebody who likes Doom then you should get Phil back on the show.

Turrican 3 is good but Turrican 2 is widely regarded as the best in the series. The PC and Amiga versions are fantastic, but whatever you do don't seek out the butchered Genesis port that got slapped and modified for a movie license.

Can I put in a request in for a full episode on Tarzan on the Gameboy Color? When Mike Mika talked about the dev process a while I bought it. Got a GBC to go along with it earlier today and after playing for about an hour today, I can easily say it is an amazing looking game with so far fun and has great skillbased gameplay.

Top Bottom