• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate III | OT | Bear in Mind, Your Choices Have Consequences

Draugoth

Gold Member
W7U0tK3.png
9vPuunP.png

babee9c954509a0d34a67e7d125b679096ef9d79-scaled.jpg

AahWpfu.jpg

5oSKXz3.png

5JWw0IK.png

WUXQ5GP.png

C1Uv90d.png
IGMeRLQ.png

3oay889.jpg

KeyArt_new_gif.gif

oDKvCN5.jpg

r2yVAVx.png

1NFrWwz.png

MilHtCp.png
0re6PmL.png

h12hCzU.jpg
xfYUsss.png

2S3mmvJ.jpg
jDdjtMv.png
6ggk4yE.jpg

vzWjCLz.png

j5RBSYI.png

LVhjZjn.png

Nqzqf8j.png

8bxjRFz.png

t7n96Ix.png
nbDeIEh.png

epgNzC2.png

mqYyNbV.png
uW1BdJe.png

La0HNoq.png

twEUTq8.png

mS4dKMO.png

xAfrwjG.png

wqPRe2B.png

qWLuo1j.png

I67Leh1.png

map.png

wqjwQ3g.png

6sQbp9Q.png
logo-wizards.png
logo-dd.png

zbLIvje.png

Sl7zKGD.png

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

Title is confusing though, game is going out of early access. The title gives the impression this is the early access release.

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Hmmmm......apparently not ready for XS so it wont release on the Xbox console.....but IS coming out on Sept 6th on PS5....same day as XSX Starfield. Me thinking a bit of cash flowing Larian's way from Sony. Giving Sony another timed exclusive.

Draugoth

Gold Member
There is already an OT for this…

I only made this OT because someone requested at the OT grab thread. You can ask the mods to merge the threads if you want to.

But isn't it Divinty: Original Sin 3? With a DnD spin.
That's just memeing. It's baldur's gate style dnd combat but turn based instead of real time with pause with a divinity like user interface. You memorize your spells when you rest, you get weapons that say +1, everythings dice roll chances to work...its DnD

Last edited:
akshully I just remembered in the early access having to fight a mama and her cubs which was super depressing. Not just cause it wasn't divinity combat, it was depressing because of the context of killing a family.

And then I was given the option to kill the child bear to put it out of its misery or something since it wouldn't survive without its mother, and when I killed it I broke my covenant with my deity (which I had not been warned about) by killing an innocent which was even more depressing.

However I did not desecrate any bear corpses sexually, despite all that fur and those claws. Go ahead. Call me an ursinaphobe. I'm living my best life out here

Guilty_AI

akshully I just remembered in the early access having to fight a mama and her cubs which was super depressing. Not just cause it wasn't divinity combat, it was depressing because of the context of killing a family.

And then I was given the option to kill the child bear to put it out of its misery or something since it wouldn't survive without its mother, and when I killed it I broke my covenant with my deity (which I had not been warned about) by killing an innocent which was even more depressing.
4896b514d9336ffc5d7faa524fd261eb.jpg

Top Bottom