• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H%20and%20kittens%20May%2004P7110005A.jpg

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I've been on the internet for...11 years and have managed to avoid tub girl ever since its inception.

Today...is a sad day. Very, very sad.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
And there goes Pedigree in a ball of flames. Ah well, hopefully you're back when you can spare the time.

*and another one bites the dust* *dududu du du* *and another bites the dust*

miyuru

AlphaSnake said:
I've been on the internet for...11 years and have managed to avoid tub girl ever since its inception.

:lol thank god sp0rsk edited it, I'm still tubgirl free!

Cubsfan23

Banned
TheOMan said:
And there goes Pedigree in a ball of flames. Ah well, hopefully your back when you can spare the time.

he's still here

AlphaSnake said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

TheOMan said:
And there goes Pedigree in a ball of flames. Ah well, hopefully you're back when you can spare the time.

BOO!

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
It's a good thing I can't see these pics, I'm still at work. (I have FireFox on no images to be loaded)

Edit: Re: PC's tag ---> Oh, that's HILARIOUS :lol

Fucking awesome tag. Ok I'll stop, I love you all...no hard feelings and all that. I hope I didn't get anyone fired, and it's good to see that others have been scarred by the tubgirl.

:D

Barrage

Today, not Woodstock, was truly the loss of my innocence.

Why? Why must you kill everything beautiful?

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
This thread is awesome, my only problem is that i have an exam tomorrow and i cant revise while trying to catch all the smut before it gets turned into Freddie pics.

I cant wait for the string of copy-cat threads that end in instand bans.

I <3 The lack of consistant moderation :D

Willco

Hollywood Square
Wow, I'm glad I went to watch that Batman Begins special on HBO! Tubgirl free is the way to be!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Ghost said:
This thread is awesome, my only problem is that i have an exam tomorrow and i cant revise while trying to catch all the smut before it gets turned into Freddie pics.

I cant wait for the string of copy-cat threads that end in instand bans.

I <3 The lack of consistant moderation :D

:mad:

now we shall all pay for pedigree chums sins.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Why don't you just leave? Do you need some grand fallootin' topic to announce that GAF is so good it is ruining your life? Just muster up the will power and never come back. Yeah it would be a shame to lose you as a poster but if that's what you want who cares.

You could have also just PMed a mod/admin.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'd post an RE4 mob picture right about now, but because of Pedigree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom