• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

Thabass

Old Man Dance GIF
Old Man Fighting GIF by Laff
skating old man GIF
You’re pretty fit in your old age.

PhaseJump

Banned

Implying this shitty, pure fucking retarded, shark jumping thread is now a basis for some greed or easy-money/low-effort shit-post exchange joke narrative; with fugly console warrior gifs of Jimbo? It's just too dumb to entertain. Tagging admins to the low effort shit as well?

batman-returns-penguin.gif

I believe Evilore is there right now, watching all of us. Choosing who to smite for being too serious, stupid, or unfunny.

Kzea54.gif

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Implying this shitty, pure fucking retarded, shark jumping thread is now a basis for some greed or easy-money/low-effort shit-post exchange joke narrative; with fugly console warrior gifs of Jimbo? It's just too dumb to entertain. Tagging admins to the low effort shit as well?

I believe Evilore is there right now, watching all of us. Choosing who to smite for being too serious, stupid, or unfunny.

Kzea54.gif
watchmen GIF

Kzea54.gif

It got me gold

4wXvjK3.gif

TransTrender

Gold Member
Sorry I'm late missing out on all this fun, but if one of your posts gets deleted do you get a notification?
Also what about warnings? Do you get a PM or is there a section on your account?

Last edited:

jigglet

Banned
Sorry I'm late missing out on all this fun, but if one of your posts gets deleted do you get a notification?
Also what about warnings? Do you get a PM or is there a section on your account?

Yeah I got a warning once and it read something along the lines of if I post another shitpost before Dec 2021 my account would be banned. So I waited until Jan 2022 before resuming my shit posting and I’m still here

Last edited:
Top Bottom