• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

Yeah I got a warning once and it read something along the lines of if I post another shitpost before Dec 2021 my account would be banned. So I waited until Jan 2022 before reassuming my shit posting and I’m still here
I've been flaunting that I'm an alt since 2013 and I'm still here too. Somebody up there loves me.

• Strength
Reactions: Isa

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
My one regret is not figuring out which banned account adamsapple adamsapple originally posted under.
lmao.

CK2hMFk.png
FarAptEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Could someone explain this thread for me?

Well, sit down Sparta
Get comfy for awhile
And I'll sing the song
Of an angry potatophile
He or she made a post
About women in gaming
And Unnamed Mod sent it to post Heaven

Mr. Spud, as his friends like to call him
Had a short fuse, and felt he couldn't win
He turned in his GAF badge
And asked for a ban
But the mods gave him a night
After he stopped giving a damn

Some old legend gilded his account
While Mr. Spud, his rage began to mount
Somewhere along the way the topic jumped to tits
Lots and lots of gifs
And posts of shit

The crowd gathered round
And gold was had
Like a backfiring leprechaun
Mr. Spud made us proud
He was no Kretos
No Miyazaki
But the shower was gold
And the users were talking
Down with borders
Down with console wars
All were together
Except one dude that Evilore showed the door

Now we're on page fifteen
Of this legendary thread
Sony Ponies
Green Rats
Golden users, instead

So thank you GAF
Thank you Spud
Thanks Evilore
Thank the above some more
These are the moments
Whiny users together we punt
Give me double gold
You're all fucking cunts

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
First of all to any mod reading this, if your mom was fucked by one man only don't delete this thread, even at era they don't delete anything unlike the green trash you have here that delete a lot of posts and threads, covering their tracks or what do you have to hide?

Now to the malignant cunt who gave me a 2 months ban for making a joke post, even though most of my warnings expired and i didn't get any new warnings I got a 2 month ban while you let the green clowns running rampant with little to no consequence, you piece of trash.

And then you tell me it's my last chance? Well you can stick that last chance up your [redacted] ass you wormy cocksucker.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fair and everyone is not treated the same way, and some people get a pass and protection, it's funny when people get banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors themselves.

And to the green rats who kept running and crying to the mods and reporting my posts, go suck a dildo then stick it up your ass while you suck another dildo while looking at uncle phil's picture that you have in your room, and imagining you sucking his dick as a thank you for giving you 1 year free of gamepass.

Good thing about this ban is I'm over my gaf addiction, so in case you clowns with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a perm request I'm telling you this is a perm request, so go ahead cocksuckas and pull the trigger, enjoy you green rats filled neo[redacted]
sewers.

dr_octagon

Banned
adamsapple's account was made 15 years ago.

Just imagine how long kingpotato has been thinking about it. He must dream about cracking the code every night before bed.
Don't make fun, he probably has two personalities and doesn't realize. The first one is an idiot and the second one is a moron.

nani17

are in a big trouble
First of all to any mod reading this, if your mom was fucked by one man only don't delete this thread, even at era they don't delete anything unlike the green trash you have here that delete a lot of posts and threads, covering their tracks or what do you have to hide?

Now to the malignant cunt who gave me a 2 months ban for making a joke post, even though most of my warnings expired and i didn't get any new warnings I got a 2 month ban while you let the green clowns running rampant with little to no consequence, you piece of trash.

And then you tell me it's my last chance? Well you can stick that last chance up your [redacted] ass you wormy cocksucker.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fair and everyone is not treated the same way, and some people get a pass and protection, it's funny when people get banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors themselves.

And to the green rats who kept running and crying to the mods and reporting my posts, go suck a dildo then stick it up your ass while you suck another dildo while looking at uncle phil's picture that you have in your room, and imagining you sucking his dick as a thank you for giving you 1 year free of gamepass.

Good thing about this ban is I'm over my gaf addiction, so in case you clowns with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a perm request I'm telling you this is a perm request, so go ahead cocksuckas and pull the trigger, enjoy you green rats filled neo[redacted]
sewers.
Someone is looking for gold

Goon_Bong

A few C-Bombs in here. It’s a really under appreciated word. Here Down Under I would say it’s our favourite word of the English language.

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ

chromhound

sewers.
Gawdamn bruh lol

nush

Gold Member

Clique squad vs me.

giphy.gif

I'm still standing YEAH YEAH YEAH!

freefornow

Man, poked my head in here when thread was only a page or so and thought "ooh, this thread will get some users banned". Have a look to see what all the activity is about and find that it's been raining Gold.

Reminds me of the time I went to this party, really fizzled before the end of the night and i left due to boredom, only to find out the next day that one of the chicks ended up giving blowjobs to 5 of the guys who stayed.

FML! Twice in one lifetime!

Top Bottom