• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
eoF7Keh.png

Edging!
Lol I have 8/5

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Lol I have 8/5

3/2 here.... how do people get so many more warnings?

I made fun of Halo Infinite (twice) before everyone realised it was shit due to something something Console Wars.

Shouldn't I be banned since I maxed out at two.

Last edited:

I made fun of Halo Infinite (twice) before everyone realised it was shit because something something Console Wars.

You build up a tolerance, this is gaming forum RPG.
big bang theory noob GIF

Zeroing

Banned
i have 3/1 what does that mean?
I know I need to stop with my sex jokes… but can someone explain me the meaning of those numbers? I’m not good at math!

sircaw

Banned
Hmm. Nothing there for me.

Muhammad Ali Boxing GIF

Boxing is often believed to be a frequent cause for parkinsonism caused by chronic repetitive head injury, with Muhammad Ali frequently cited as an example. The purpose of this study is to determine the prevalence of Parkinson's disease (PD) in retired Thai traditional boxers "lollipop_disappointed:

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
At this point I kind of want to shitpost and console war just to get a warning. All the cool kids seem to have em.

HEY EVERYONE! YOUR CONSOLE SUCKS. MY CONSOLE RULES. YOU'RE A NERD.

Velcro Fly

I don't think I've ever been warned. Been banned a few times back in the day. I'm a good little rule follower now though. Honest!

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

I made fun of Halo Infinite (twice) before everyone realised it was shit due to something something Console Wars.

Idk. I just said that series S is 1080p and not 1440p like promised lol... or something less nice :p

kyussman

It's always a bit embarrassing when someone feels the need to signal their exit from a video game forum like this isn't it,lol.

Tams

Well, the first number is the number of penalty points you have, the second is the number of warnings.

I have 3/1, so I guess I'm a heinous little shit. I think Iine came with a warning of a temp ban next time.

So, only the mods know how the warning system really works.

Kev Kev

Mod edit: calm down and sleep on it if you need to, PS adamsapple is meirl#384839

myMoment.gif

Some unnamed mod deleted my posts.

I wasn't insulting or trolling any specific users, just expressing frustration over the type of superficial responses that clog threads anytime there is a female protagonist that isn't appealing for whatever reasons. (I did take a dig at the anonymous mod who deleted my post in a follow up that was also deleted)

I've loved video games for 30+ years and will never stop. To some of you, I say goodbye with regret. There are definitely members here who contribute interesting, thoughtful discussion and content. There are also many trolls, some of which seem to have preferential treatment for some reason or another. I am proud to say that something like 70% of the users on my ignore list have been banned over the years. So it's been a pretty good run. Good luck everyone who is staying and good luck EviLore EviLore trying to foster a community.

My one regret is not figuring out which banned account @adamsapple originally posted under.

Please burn my account, and to the mod who deleted my posts. Good job /s
joker-kill-you.gif

75ba1acbfbcd0f72054f44ef029f81aae293a322.gifv

manfestival

Lol I didn't even know about the warnings stuff. Thank you to those in this thread posting their warnings lol. I think I am 0/0? I did get a ban like 8 years ago for 24-72 hours. I can't remember what for but I know I did something stupid back then and did not contest it. Though like last week a mod removed one of my messages but they did not give me a warning. I guess their message when deleting my message was their "warning" kind of like how the OP complained in here. However, no formal warning was given.

Top Bottom