• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Legacy to be announced at The Game Awards 2019

Strider7

Oh no... guys.... Are we getting Batman Blue Balls again?!?!
Edit: Blue Balls Confirmed. WTF WB?

Last edited:

MDSLKTR

cOBCz5.gif

Strider7

I guess most of all, I'm just confused. Why do they keep bothering to tease the damn thing? Does it even really exist? Batman: Arkham Vaporware.

Dacon

Banned
I guess most of all, I'm just confused. Why do they keep bothering to tease the damn thing? Does it even really exist? Batman: Arkham Vaporware.

We know it exists, it's been officially teased for a while. It would just be fucking nice to see something besides some fucking icons.

Whelp, guess it's time to tell anyone coming at you with any "batman leaks" to fuck straight off the nearest building. At this point, I don't think they have a game. I think whatever they were working on got cancelled,as shown by the art of the Batman Arkham game that was cancelled, an intern posted some random bullshit on the internet and trolls have been taking advantage of fans. The only mystery left is why WB Montreal hasn't been shuttered yet. A mediocre studio who's only achievement since releasing the sub par Arkham game that reused Rocksteady's work, was releasing a sub par dlc that reused Rocksteady's work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom