• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Begins Teaser Trailer online now

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

God I hate teasers like that.

cool...
hmm, really cool....
Shit that looks cool, love the focus on his travels!

.... SUMMER 2005 AH SHIT

:( I hate waiting.

XS+

Banned
This movie better be good, because other than the casting I've been pretty disappointed by all the footage and media released thus far..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bale is the f-ing man.

Sriram

Hitman said:
Is there a villain for this movie? WOuld'nt it have to be the Joker?
Its Ras-al-gul and the scarecrow, I think.

Oh, and the trailer is damn cool, even though it dont show much.

Coop

batman26.JPG

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I bet you that teaser was better than all of Catwoman. :p

Great stuff, I'm getting PUMPED!

Trevelyon

Oh my........ that was fucking too good. Bale took both Kilmer & Clooney to school in that teaser alone. Yes, June 17th can't come sooner.... seems like a life time away.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Bale > Keaton > Kilmer > Clooney

I just watched the original Batman yesterday, and man that's probably the best super hero movie ever...Nicholsan rocked, Basinger and the guy from Arliss rocked, and Keaton GOT NUTS!

Let's hope this one's even better

AniHawk

Thaedolus said:

I just watched the original Batman yesterday, and man that's probably the best super hero movie ever...Nicholsan rocked, Basinger and the guy from Arliss rocked, and Keaton GOT NUTS!

Let's hope this one's even better

Batman's probably my favorite superhero movie too.

Ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?

Alucard

Banned
Definitely VERY cool. I can't wait for the full-fledged trailer that shows Batman giving beat downs and taking names.

AssMan

Banned

I think it's Keaton>Bale>Kilmer>Clooney. Keaton was a more believable actor that nobody would assume being a super hero. Also, I wonder how wicked looking the Scarecrow will be?

Triumph

Banned
In-fucking-credible. Joel Schumaker should be staked down and a pack of hyenas loosed on him for what he did to this movie franchise. Glad to see it in good, non sucktastic hands once again.

Teh Hamburglar said:
Uhhh...that really was a teaser. It showed and told us essentially nothing. Like .00001% of something.

what do you expect? The movie is almost a year away, they haven't even finished shooting yet.

i think its actually a really good teaser in that most casuals watching probably will have NO idea what it is until that Bat symbol flashes at the end. It'll keep people guessing and wondering "WTF" and (hopefully) interested.

Shinobi

The definitive order...

Conroy > Bale > Kilmer > West > Keaton > Clooney

I think Batman Begins could slaughter every live action comic based movie ever made upon it's release. Might even be able to trump Mask of the Phantasm. Frankly, it'll be the least that I deserve.

siege

Banned
Not a very exciting teaser, but I guess it serves it's purpose. Certainly looks like it's going to represent the dark side of Batman which is appealing. Christian Bale is awesome and the rest of the cast is stellar, so I'm betting on this one being a big success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom