• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 6 image leaked

if its real its prob from an alpha build and old judging by how things are put together.

I really hope BF6 lays off the stupid color filters this time

Klik

I was so excited for BF6 now i dont know what to think. That gameplay image looks like its has been taken from PS3. Hope i'm wrong.

i'm no expert but that definitely looks like a Battlefield game.
I was so excited for BF6 now i dont know what to think. That gameplay image looks like its has been taken from PS3. Hope i'm wrong.
how about you wait for an official set of photos/footage before saying such stupid things? all you've seen is literally 2 crappy low res photos that have been uploaded to a website that compresses the images. but oh no let's ignore that and just talk crap :)

Im not impressed it looks like the usual battlefield games since 3 on x360 huge intimidating landscapes but empty as always i need to see more interaction like in bad company series i need to blow up buldings.

They should use signed distance fields for their destruction engine like in nex machina or dreams ps4, once i see cheap polygonal destruction then im off. They can play it with their investors and swallow their cheap work.

This is what they do each year they post some lavish trailer to hype fodder, while making the same game every year, its the krabby patty bussiness formula. I hate to break it a nee battlefield with just flashy good graphics doesnt sell it to me its time destruction became a focal point for war games and it should have the utmost technology not the same ol shoot and run mechanics cause its boring.

Klik

Well all i know is that i won't preorder this time. Gonna wait for gameplay videos and reviews. Especially after this leaked image, not really impressed

Kadve

Gold Member
Makes me want to play Incoming! again.

(edit, i also love how flight sim HUD design seems to have basically peaked 20 years ago.)

IncomingScreenshot.jpg

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
Of course is going to be cross gen. There's. Get in into your heads, there's not going to be a proper exclusive until 2022 at the earliest. I'll expect until 2023 lol

I thought it was already confirmed that the game was cross-gen (in the sense that it's coming to PS4/XB1).

I’m gonna wait until there is something more substantial before I say yay or nay.

The worst part of V was invisible prone enemy. Pls don’t do that BS again.

Jemm

I remember an earlier BF6 leak, which talked about a rocket / shuttle and things happenung around it. This is inline with that.

Holammer

Let's say the images are the real deal, what does it depict? A Strangereal World like Ace Combat so Chinese and Russians don't shit themselves and ban the game?

elliot5

The images definitely seem real, but they're pulled off a video stream somewhere at low res. It's like some dude in a thread yesterday posting a screengrab from the R&C youtube stream looking super washed out and low res... doesn't really show the full picture. I don't think DICE has ever made a lackluster looking game or trailer. BF will look great 👍

MCplayer

I dont know how people think its fake... lol, it clearly looks frostbite and the images are like 240 upscaled, thats why little details are not visible.

yes I believe its real, the guy who screenshot it, screenshoted the exact frames from the drawings.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
DICE gonna do fucking
Somewhere down the line some of their staff will engage in that act.

More serious answer:
Getting heavy BF2142/CoD Black Ops vibes outta this one. DICE has technical craftsmanship though: Their last-gen Frostbite games ran great but also looked stunning. Some of its members are also reverred in the demoscene for their efforts there (EMoon, Kalms).

These people love technology in the same vein as 4A Games does.

T8SC

Finally, G-Police 3.

Now, can we have "Korean Strike" as a follow on to Nuclear Strike?

Knightime_X

can’t say I agree...can I ask what about the physics bugs you?
I remember playing BF4 and had a rocket launcher.
Saw a group of 4 people and shot a rocket at them.
Would have gotten a quad kill but since they're not vehicles rockets had next to zero effect on their flesh.
I deleted battlefield 4 after that nonsense fuckery.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Modern setting has been the missing piece for Battlefield nothing against the world wars.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The most important question is...

battlefield-v-740x555.jpg

Will it focus on gaming or leftist sjw politic?
CEO: We need to increase sales

Marketing: If we make the game woke with a mother/daughter team saving the world, we can take advantage of a huge untapped female gaming market who will buy BF

CEO: But what about the current fanbase?

Marketing: It's mostly guys. But according our calculations, there's 10 million untapped copies bought by women, at the potential loss of 1 million pissed off dudes who only care about MP

CEO: So a 9 million sales increase? Do it

Marketing: BFV got raked over the coals. Everyone thought the fictitious fantasy stories of Susan and Sally were dumb. BF franchise at an all time low. COD is expanding their lead

CEO: You dumbasses. That's what happens when you make a game based on Twitter. Get back to the BF roots

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Is that the ps2 version?

It's time to retire the ps2 version of this joke and update this meme to PS3.

bridge_04.jpg

killzone7.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

s23859_ps2_55.jpg

One of these is a battlefield game for PS2 but none of them look like the low res image.

Top Bottom