• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Been said many times, OLED’s rock!

RagnarokIV

Any tv/monitor is supposed to be viewed at night or at least without direct sunglight.
Even if the screen peaked at 5000 nits, the shadow areas would still get demolished by daylight in the room. It has nothing to do with brghtrness.

SDR full screen experience was/is mastered for 100 nits. And 100 nits is what we are mostly using for last 20 years on lcd monitors.
now here come oled screens that can do 150-200 nits FULL SCREEN or 800-1000nits peak in small window. And real scenes are always higher than that unless you are constantly flash banged.
So I am hearing this comment that oled screens are too dark or dim which is idiotic since we use 100sdr screens for forever and these things are brighter.

The thing is that oleds are also darker than darkest lcd.
If you display a scene, shadow details and dark/black areas can be 0 nits or very low amounts that would get clipped by any light in the room.
Imagine a scene of you going through a tunnel with windows. Walls and corners of the room are 20 nits and windows are 800 nits. Only oled can display this properly and any daylight will clip those shadow details since it's just physics. 500 nits in your room is brighter than 20 nits in dark corner of that tunnel.
That is not limitation of oled. It's just physicsl. Qleds will pump those shadow details at 200 nits, so of course it will be more visible in daytime but it will not be as dark as it should.

Also, considering that any sunlight outside, even in moderatly overcast weather, measures at 500 nits

With this you might be saying: but oleds are too dark to display reality since they are 800 nits and not 3000 nits like real sun outside is.
But it's not how it works. Your eyes adapt and that 3000 nits is dimmed down by your retinas. If You enter yourhouse back again, eyes take a small moment to adapt.
But if You are playing a game ina dark room, your eyes are adapted to dark environment. The screen is only so big. It's not your whole peripheral. So 800 nits is almost blinding as you exit the cave in uncharted 4 or something.
Hope that clears it up a bit why oleds are NOT to dark and why people expect weird things because lcds lit up whole screen at 100-200 nits including dark scenes.

That said - some hdr !!!
just to showhow bright it gets but still there is detail:
hHudVDe.jpg

hcJWzmj.jpg

and just some hdr!
Ci9fuF4.jpg

W1rMH4l.jpg

JoNrced.jpg

I got a C1 55 for consoles and movies but I'm still using a monitor for PC.

OLED monitors are so shit with pricing that for a decent 32 inch I could just get another OLED TV.

How do you find it for PC gaming, do you hide windows start menu etc?

I bet forspoken looks terrible being so close to the screen.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Any tv/monitor is supposed to be viewed at night or at least without direct sunglight.
Even if the screen peaked at 5000 nits, the shadow areas would still get demolished by daylight in the room. It has nothing to do with brghtrness.

SDR full screen experience was/is mastered for 100 nits. And 100 nits is what we are mostly using for last 20 years on lcd monitors.
now here come oled screens that can do 150-200 nits FULL SCREEN or 800-1000nits peak in small window. And real scenes are always higher than that unless you are constantly flash banged.
So I am hearing this comment that oled screens are too dark or dim which is idiotic since we use 100sdr screens for forever and these things are brighter.

If you display a scene, shadow details and dark/black areas can be 0 nits or very low amounts that would get clipped by any light in the room.
Imagine a scene of you going through a tunnel with windows. Walls and corners of the room are 20 nits and windows are 800 nits. Only oled can display this properly and any daylight will clip those shadow details since it's just physics. 500 nits in your room is brighter than 20 nits in dark corner of that tunnel.
That is not limitation of oled. It's just physicsl. Qleds will pump those shadow details at 200 nits, so of course it will be more visible in daytime but it will not be as dark as it should.

Also, considering that any sunlight outside, even in moderatly overcast weather, measures at 500 nits

With this you might be saying: but oleds are too dark to display reality since they are 800 nits and not 3000 nits like real sun outside is.
But it's not how it works. Your eyes adapt and that 3000 nits is dimmed down by your retinas. If You enter yourhouse back again, eyes take a small moment to adapt.
But if You are playing a game ina dark room, your eyes are adapted to dark environment. The screen is only so big. It's not your whole peripheral. So 800 nits is almost blinding as you exit the cave in uncharted 4 or something.
Hope that clears it up a bit why oleds are NOT to dark and why people expect weird things because lcds lit up whole screen at 100-200 nits including dark scenes.

That said - some hdr !!!
hHudVDe.jpg

hcJWzmj.jpg

and just some hdr!
Ci9fuF4.jpg

W1rMH4l.jpg

JoNrced.jpg

Sure, but you do realize SDR photos (which is what we're looking at here) of an HDR display won't actually show the HDR?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I got a C1 55 for consoles and movies but I'm still using a monitor for PC.

OLED monitors are so shit with pricing that for a decent 32 inch I could just get another OLED TV.

How do you find it for PC gaming, do you hide windows start menu etc?

I bet forspoken looks terrible being so close to the screen.
Forspoken looked rough in performance mode but fine in quality mode especially after patches now. Generally fsr crap looks bad no matter what.
I love the 48" size on my desk. It's perfect honestly.

PC gaming is perfect. 4k, 120fps, gsync, everything works properly. Not a hint it is a TV except you use remote to turn it on and off.
-I always run desktop and sdr games in SDR. 50 oled brightness (so about 120-150nits).
-I have blank black screensaver set to 2 minutes. TV set to 4 hours turn off.
-Contrary to mindless recommendations on-line, I do not use black wallpaper. That's stupid. I usually browse chrome in a window about 75% of the screen size or so. And that would mean that only middle o the screenget use and other parts do not. So I just have my screenshots on 1 minute shuffle. It's actually so cool. No idea why I didn't do that before. I not only get to view thousands of my screenshots, the whole screen gets more/less even use.
-6k hours. Not a single issue or burn in
-tpc/gsr sreen dimming features disabled for about 2k hours.
-There is issue with HDR now on nvidia cards https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforc...06841/hdr-randomly-breaks-with-certain-games/
-I use tv speakers and they sound surprisingly awesome but I have to switch audio mode back to cinema mode every time I launch a game. It's infuriating.

Sure, but you do realize SDR photos (which is what we're looking at here) of an HDR display won't actually show the HDR?
Of course I realize that dumbass. It's just to show a relative difference. There are no HDR .jxr screenshots support to post hdr screenhots here.
The only thing you can do is terrible hdr to sdr screensot. Picture shows the contrast and overall look the best. BTW, Iphone captures photos in real HDR format. But it gets converted to sdr anyway when I copy.

Last edited:

Bojji

It was an earlier LG model (C9). I believe it's fixed so to speak in newer models. I'm not even sure it's burn in or just a fault that rears it's head over time. It's done over 10,000 hours (6 years old now so not as if it's done no work)

This is exactly what has happened to mine.

Yeah I heard about this. Thanks.

55 inch C1 for home theater and gaming and a 42 inch C2 for pc use and gaming in my mancave. Love them both. Turned off GSR and TPC on both. The C1 replaced a Sony XE93 which is one awesome led TV with it's own strengths, but Oled blacks can't be beaten.

That said - some hdr !!!
hHudVDe.jpg

hcJWzmj.jpg

and just some hdr!
Ci9fuF4.jpg

W1rMH4l.jpg

JoNrced.jpg

Ironically you are asking us to appreciate HDR when most are using non-HDR monitors/TVs in this forum. Those who have HDR know the benefits and those that don't won't benefit from these images.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Ironically you are asking us to appreciate HDR when most are using non-HDR monitors/TVs in this forum. Those who have HDR know the benefits and those that don't won't benefit from these images.
That's why I took pictures. to show at least relative difference. look. screenshot of a ps5 and iphone pic. Colors are butchered when you convert hdr to scr screenshots on ps5.
Of course the picture even though taken with real hdr format, is still converted to sdr. But shows a relative difference
Nfbc6Od.jpg

tcHov8K.jpg

buenoblue

I got an open box return Samsung 65 inch s95b QD OLED for £800 last week😀. I actually had the first LG OLED, the ec9300 and found it wasn't bright enough in my sunlight room at the time.

But this thing is on another level. The screen has a very very slight bend on one side which is common on these but you don't notice it at all viewing from front. And before anyone says I know they nerfed it a bit and it's not strictly accurate colour but damn this thing is next level. Literally feels like I've upgraded my ps5 and PC things look that drastically better !!!

Filben

I love the viewing angle stability of OLEDs. No matter from what angle you're watching (except for the most extreme ones) you have practical identically brightness and colour values. It's excellent for watching movies with several people or playing games.

Just the other day we played Mario Kart on the OLED Switch in tablet mode due to the lack of a TV. Despite the obvious small display, the image output is simply brilliant.

I've a QD-OLED from Samsung (S95B) and I'll say that the image quality is pretty aight. Definitely better than my other TV I currently have in my apartment (mid-range 2018 Sony Bravia TV).

makaveli60

OLEDs are overhyped imo as well. I mean, they are awesome indeed, but I think the people overhyping them never seen FALD LCDs, which are awesome as well. I have both types and the picture is amazing on both with no clear cut winner. The OLED is better with blacks of course but the LCD handles the bright highlights better. And my LCD can make pseudo HDR from SDR which I really like. I think it’s a matter of preference and money. FALD LCDs are usually cheaper yet providing similar picture quality while not having to be afraid of burn-ins.

Rickyiez

OLEDs are overhyped imo as well. I mean, they are awesome indeed, but I think the people overhyping them never seen FALD LCDs, which are awesome as well. I have both types and the picture is amazing on both with no clear cut winner. The OLED is better with blacks of course but the LCD handles the bright highlights better. And my LCD can make pseudo HDR from SDR which I really like. I think it’s a matter of preference and money. FALD LCDs are usually cheaper yet providing similar picture quality while not having to be afraid of burn-ins.
Nahh .. LCD does not match the pixel response time of OLED .

TheStam

I'm fully converted. Wasn't planning on replacing my old Asus LCD, but happened to see the Alienware 34 DW in the store last year and my jaw dropped, especially compared to a bunch of LCDs next to it. After that I've recently bought a 55 inch C2 on sale which is great as well. Would have gone even larger but wouldn't work in the room. Comparing them both the C2 blows you away with it's size and 4k sharpness, but the Alienware QD-OLED is a bit brighter, colors are perhaps richer and ultrawide is nice. Super happy with both screens really. More or less at the same time as getting the AW I also spent a lot of money upgrading my computer which was nice but the impact of the monitor upgrade felt 10 times bigger than more fps. Love the low input lag on the C2 as well, first TV I can play Rocket League on, always had issues with other TVs.

I'm quite excited about the new tech. G3 looks nice, but is way too expensive still. Not upgrading for years anyway, but we've really come a long way.

HDR is amazing when it's well implemented. Games like Ori Will of the Whisps or Doom Eternal look stunning, but I wish I didn't have to fiddle with so many different calibration settings in-game using different scales.

Last edited:

JackMcGunns

The standard WOLEDs are too dim. QD-OLED or the WOLEDs with MLA tech are fine.

The Sony A90J and LG G2 are plenty bright, not too dim at all. If you can still get those at a bargain I would recommend, otherwise the best bang for your buck and best for gaming is the Samsung S90C QD-OLED.

Last edited:
If my oled burns in, I’m just gonna buy another one.

Also, if you’re using a C9, I recommend turning off VRR. It will look washed out otherwise.
Just leave the screen saver or screen shift turned on. I've left my LG E8 on for hours at a time before and since 2018 I've never had a problem.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
I use high end VA and high end CRT monitors and OLED didn't impress me that much

If good (think BENQ/SAMSUNG) VA is a 8(BENQ) or 8.5(SAMSUNG) out of 10

OLED was like a 9.....better but not blowing me away

and don't get me started on the HDR scam
because no set standard for HDR exists...its all over the place depending on what media you are watching
not something I can care too much about in its current state

and my CRT'S blow OLED out of the water almost completely esp since I play mostly retro games

Now if I were using shitty IPS or TN panels like I was in 2012 and moved right to OLED it would have blown my mind

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I use high end VA and high end CRT monitors and OLED didn't impress me that much

and don't get me started on the HDR scam
because no set standard for HDR exists...its all over the place depending on what media you are watching
not something I can care too much about in its current state

and my CRT'S blow OLED out of the water almost completely esp since I play mostly retro games

Now if I were using shitty IPS or TN panels like I was in 2012 and moved right to OLED it would have blown my mind
crts don't blow oled out of the water. Barely even blow 4k lcds out of the water.
It's your nostalgia. I have 2 crt monitors and while good, oleds are better in every way.
And hdr is not a scam. Just turn on DTM if you dont want to think about settings.... bsides - settings 1 or 2 screens is not really a big deal.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

Even after I have been using the LG 45" utrawide OLED monitor for awhile and fire up the Samsung NEO G7 32" VA mini LED honestly I am still super impressed with that VA panel

Bojji

With FALD panels with dimming zones you have ugly halos around bright objects (depending on how many zones tv has). Plus in many cases using vrr disables local dimming or reduces quality. I had FALD tv and can't reccomend this tech, only expensive models are good but then we are in the price point of OLED tvs (that are better).

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I bought a 75 inch Sony x900h and 65 inch LG CX within a couple of days of each other, and honestly, its not as noticeable as fucking bestbuy made it out to be in a side by side OLED vs LED comparison.

I think the bigger screen made way more impact than some better colors. I think people are coming from cheap SDR tvs and think OLEDs are this massive life altering experience, but if you had say a Samsung KS8000 HDR tv with amazing HDR peak brightness, you might actually be disappointed.

I have played PS5 games on my KS8000, my Sony x900H, my brother's x900F and this LGCX OLED and the games look fantastic on all consoles.

I think OLEDs have hidden features that are far more impressive. The fast pixel refresh rate means an insanely low input lag compared to LED tvs. Most OLEDs are premium tvs which come with 4 HDMI2.1 slots which is HUGE if you have a soundbar taking up an HDMI slot. my x900h has 2 HDMI 2.1 slots which means either i give up eArc or have my PC and Xbox use HDMI2.0 slots. Fuck that. The pure blacks in OLEDs completely remove the black bars at night so it feels like you are watching a movie without any black bars.

Soltype

The standard WOLEDs are too dim. QD-OLED or the WOLEDs with MLA tech are fine.
One of the reasons I waited so long for OLED. Everyone said they didn't get that bright, so I just kept waiting. Bought an A95K last year, they say its one of the brighter OLEDs , it holds up pretty okay in my living room with some sunlight. They do look infinitely better in the dark, I used to leave some lights on when playing at night, now I turn everything off.

Mister Wolf

One of the reasons I waited so long for OLED. Everyone said they didn't get that bright, so I just kept waiting. Bought an A95K last year, they say its one of the brighter OLEDs , it holds up pretty okay in my living room with some sunlight. They do look infinitely better in the dark, I used to leave some lights on when playing at night, now I turn everything off.

That's why I went with Neo QLED after two WOLEDs(C7 and C9). I don't want to be Man-Bat.

Last edited:

makaveli60

I bought a 75 inch Sony x900h and 65 inch LG CX within a couple of days of each other, and honestly, its not as noticeable as fucking bestbuy made it out to be in a side by side OLED vs LED comparison.

I think the bigger screen made way more impact than some better colors. I think people are coming from cheap SDR tvs and think OLEDs are this massive life altering experience, but if you had say a Samsung KS8000 HDR tv with amazing HDR peak brightness, you might actually be disappointed.

I have played PS5 games on my KS8000, my Sony x900H, my brother's x900F and this LGCX OLED and the games look fantastic on all consoles.

I think OLEDs have hidden features that are far more impressive. The fast pixel refresh rate means an insanely low input lag compared to LED tvs. Most OLEDs are premium tvs which come with 4 HDMI2.1 slots which is HUGE if you have a soundbar taking up an HDMI slot. my x900h has 2 HDMI 2.1 slots which means either i give up eArc or have my PC and Xbox use HDMI2.0 slots. Fuck that. The pure blacks in OLEDs completely remove the black bars at night so it feels like you are watching a movie without any black bars.
This!

With FALD panels with dimming zones you have ugly halos around bright objects (depending on how many zones tv has). Plus in many cases using vrr disables local dimming or reduces quality. I had FALD tv and can't reccomend this tech, only expensive models are good but then we are in the price point of OLED tvs (that are better).
Well, let’s agree to disagree. With subtitles it’s true, but I had no other issues and I don’t use VRR. I jusr say, everyone should see both types in person then decide instead of giving in to OLED overhype.

People are here sincerely claiming that LED is close to OLED? I went from a Sony 900E to the C9 and it was dramatic. Eliminating the halos around text or objects against a dark background alone was worth the upgrade. Also, no LCD motion blur.

Watching movies or playing games in a dimly lit room on OLED is vastly superior experience to LED. OLED is so cheap now, that there is no excuse to get LED.

JeloSWE

I have a top end Sony 85" X95K miniLED. It's freakin awesome. I'm still waiting on the day OLED can do 2000 nit peak and sustained 500 nit full screen or so. Untill then I'm set quite good. But I agree, lower end FALD LCD can indeed look terrible with blooming. But top end miniLCD are truly impressive these days. The 2023 X95L is also reviewing extremely favorably with extremely little blooming.

JeloSWE

OLEDs for gaming is also getting more and more disappointing. There is no 120hz BFI on any of the 2023 models. Game mode is severely olacking in birhgt color saturation on LG G3 etc. On my miniLED, colors are vivid and bright and I lose max 50 nit when enabling 120hz BFI which looks amazing.

Here is a video showing how Game mode is downgraded on newer LG OLEDs.

OLEDs for gaming is also getting more and more disappointing. There is no 120hz BFI on any of the 2023 models. Game mode is severely olacking in birhgt color saturation on LG G3 etc. On my miniLED, colors are vivid and bright and I lose max 50 nit when enabling 120hz BFI which looks amazing.

Yeah I much prefer my S90C qdoled over my C1 for gaming it's literally night and day when it comes to the brightness and colors

violence

That sucks but good to know. LG was the gamers tv for a few years there. I wish Samsung had dolby vision.

Last edited:
But every game [on my cx] seems to have fucked up settings, adding popping colors but removing detail.
in your pc control panel, ensure your output color range is RGB, and dynamic range is set to Full (0-255).
on your tv, ensure you have deep color enabled and black level is set to Auto.
if you want full accuracy, enable HGiG instead of dynamic tone mapping on your tv.

properly set up hdr adds detail.

Kuranghi

As was said before, you really just need to get people round to ol Kuranghi's house and show them the Sony ZD9 in one room and the A9F in the other room, enjoy the benefits of each while/after toking on a big doobie and then agree that saying one is objectively better is nonsense.

Nahh .. LCD does not match the pixel response time of OLED .

Often thats a actually a bad thing though, seeing 30fps on an OLED without any motion blur makes things moving within the frame look bizarre and moving the camera and not having a small amount of motion blur is sickening. Its all well an good saying "but who wants to play games at 30fps anyway?" because the answer is most people prefer the benefit of clearer, sharper image because that bestows more easily seen benefits than smoother motion. You really need to to way beyond 120fps, let alone 60fps, to be able to even remotely process the detail of a modern game while moving the camera even slowly.

If all games were set in the dark or every game was 120fps locked then the benefits of LCD would be lessened, ie OLED pixel response time would be a straight benefit/much more important and OLEDs dark scene rendition much more important. Console games are often rendered at 30fps these days where the pixel response time is often a hindrance rather than a benefit and most games feature big bright scenes are overall worse on OLEDs than the best FALD LCDs.

Caveat is that even an "entry level" OLED is amazing as an OLED, but an entry level LCD is a piece of crap in comparison to the best FALD LCDs, let alone OLED.

Last edited:

Danknugz

OLED looks good but i would never get one cause i'm always leaving tvs on or forget to turn them off, burn in would be always on the brain to much to be worth it

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
OLED looks good but i would never get one cause i'm always leaving tvs on or forget to turn them off, burn in would be always on the brain to much to be worth it
my LG CX has a built in screensaver. on PC, you can activate your own screensaver.

This would only be an issue in consoles that keep running the game in the background with no screensavers, but my kids have left it running for up to an hour and i havent had any burn in.

ive been using it as a PC with a taskbar and static chrome menus for the last three years, no burn-ins.

MacReady13

Only thing stopping me from buying one of the new Samsung QD-OLED's is the burn in potential issues, especially as it will be almost exclusively used for gaming. Anyone know what the risks are associated with this, as I don't want to spend thousands of dollars to have the tv get permanent burn in after a year or so...

Only thing stopping me from buying one of the new Samsung QD-OLED's is the burn in potential issues, especially as it will be almost exclusively used for gaming. Anyone know what the risks are associated with this, as I don't want to spend thousands of dollars to have the tv get permanent burn in after a year or so...
Burn-in died in 2019. You would have to intentionally try for burn-in at this point.

I have almost 3000 hours of gaming on my C9. Probably 1000 of that is Apex Legends alone. The image is still pristine.

To me oleds and qleds have there pros and cons. To me oleds produces better blacks and qleds produces better brightness and better vibrant colours

As was said before, you really just need to get people round to ol Kuranghi's house and show them the Sony ZD9 in one room and the A9F in the other room, enjoy the benefits of each while/after toking on a big doobie and then agree that saying one is objectively better is nonsense.

Often thats a actually a bad thing though, seeing 30fps on an OLED without any motion blur makes things moving within the frame look bizarre and moving the camera and not having a small amount of motion blur is sickening. Its all well an good saying "but who wants to play games at 30fps anyway?" because the answer is most people prefer the benefit of clearer, sharper image because that bestows more easily seen benefits than smoother motion. You really need to to way beyond 120fps, let alone 60fps, to be able to even remotely process the detail of a modern game while moving the camera even slowly.

If all games were set in the dark or every game was 120fps locked then the benefits of LCD would be lessened, ie OLED pixel response time would be a straight benefit/much more important and OLEDs dark scene rendition much more important. Console games are often rendered at 30fps these days where the pixel response time is often a hindrance rather than a benefit and most games feature big bright scenes are overall worse on OLEDs than the best FALD LCDs.

Caveat is that even an "entry level" OLED is amazing as an OLED, but an entry level LCD is a piece of crap in comparison to the best FALD LCDs, let alone OLED.

I'm not sure which OLEDs you've tested. I set judder reduction to 2/10 on S95C and turn everything off for gaming. Almost everything on PS5 in 30 FPS has some sort of motion blur. FF 16 in fidelity mode looks amazing. OLEDs have pretty good ways to deal with low FPS content now.

For those of you asking about burn-in, RTINGS has been doing comperhensive testing for some time now:

Kuranghi

I'm not sure which OLEDs you've tested. I set judder reduction to 2/10 on S95C and turn everything off for gaming. Almost everything on PS5 in 30 FPS has some sort of motion blur. FF 16 in fidelity mode looks amazing. OLEDs have pretty good ways to deal with low FPS content now.

Most games that have motion blur don't have very good motion blur though. Theres a handful of games total that have what could be called even close to perfect motion blur, usually its actually rubbish and then combine that with 30fps and OLED/ultra low response time and it looks very unpleasant at close seating distances imo.

My Sony OLEDs pixel response time isn't even as low as some newer panels, like the S9xx from Samsung and I still dislike the motion heavily compared to my ZD9, but the thing is that TV has a really long response time even for LCD so if you compare say a recent LCD with 10ms of PRT vs. an OLED with 2ms that extra blurs isn't "enough" to blend the frames properly so it looks smearier than the OLED without going far enough to blend the frames nicely

Ultimately its your preference ofc, I used fast response time monitors for all my PC gaming from the early 90s until 2008 and now I've tried VA panels I can never go back, I grew to love the blending of the pixels on motion and when I see games rendered without that under 120fps it looks wrong to me, even with great MB.

I love great image quality and its just not possible to play modern PC games at native 4K at 120fps locked, let alone higher. You have to reduce settings, use upscaling techniques or frame generation I'm not interested in even with a 4090, because those things reduce the image quality, however slight.

Have you ever gamed on FALD LCDs, if so which models? I haven't used many modern monitors but I've certainly extensively both PC and console gamed on OLED TVs.

Pimpbaa

Playing Diablo 4 shit was too washed and Im not gonna calibrate for each fucking game.

You can disable hdr in game for diablo 4 (not a good use of HDR) and the hdr settings for games that do hdr right are usually not rocket science. There is always recommended settings on the internet. A quick google search will get you good settings within a couple of minutes (hdrgamer.com usually has has good settings for most games). Most of the time all you got to worry about is the peak brightness setting, which on your tv is 800nits

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Let me enjoy my SDR in peace! I just put in 200 hours of TOTK! Edit: On Xbox you need to turn off HDR completely, it isnt an ingame option.

Last edited:
Top Bottom