• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beer Drinking champ finds out drinking 6 litres of beer not so smart. Dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coins

Banned
I accidentally drank a fifth of Jack Daniels in 30 minutes. Then I drank a few mixed drinks and 5 beers at a bar afterwards. I didn't die.

(I was hospitalized)

:)

sangreal

landfill2.gif

6 liters of anything in 20 minutes would fuck you up, even water.

6 litres of water in 20 mins will reliably kill you unless you are already in a hospital.

But 6 litres of beer has to be even dumber, alcohol poisoning lol.
Guy got what he deserved, another notch on the board for Darwin.

i-Lo

Reminds me of the old news where that woman died from holding her pee in after drinking inordinate amount of water to win the nintendo wii for her child as made requisite by the competition hosted by some radio site a few years ago.

To be fair, it really doesn't have much to do with the fact that he was drinking beer; 6 liters of water in 20 minutes would have had the same result.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's 202oz for America GAF.

Shit, I drank a total of about 160oz at the county fair a couple years back. But it was over the course of a couple hours. And half of them were shit lite beer as well.

This dude did 202 in 20 minutes. Damn son.

RIP Champ.

I was going to say I KNOW I've pulled 200+oz numerous time (hard liquor included) back in my alcoholic days, but in 20 minutes? Wow.

*salutes*

I highly doubt I could even drink 6L of water in that amount of time without dying.
I highly doubt it too. You would at least throw it up first.

Take 3, 2-liter bottles of soda and line them up. Picture drinking those - full of any liquid - in 20 minutes. That is insane. 20 minutes is nothing.

You can't just attribute the absolute last thing a person does to their death. What's the last thing people do when they die -- they take a shit. You don't say they died from shitting their pants, do you?

I hate "contests" like these where you have to drink gallons of alcohol or eat a fuckload of hotdogs or hold your piss or whatever the fuck. How are they even classified as contests. They are abuse of your internal organs.

Stupid people do stupid shit and die. Fuck them.

Hunter S.

Well, damn, most people learn early on from bad experiences to not drink booze so fast.
This would never happen in a marijuana smoking competition (my propaganda of the night)

Lazyslob

Banned
I hate "contests" like these where you have to drink gallons of alcohol or eat a fuckload of hotdogs or hold your piss or whatever the fuck. How are they even classified as contests. They are abuse of your internal organs.

Stupid people do stupid shit and die. Fuck them.

I have beer drinking contests by myself all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom