• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BELLATOR MMA PPV |OT| Mo Rampage Mo Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysun

glad to see brooks win, thought chandler would steal it with that flash knockdown in round 5. didnt deserve the win

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Well... I could be wrong.

Chandler needs to build finishing power. Two split losses in a row.

fuck_yeah.gif

Zeliard

Tito Ortiz (lol) stomps their Middleweight champ in a comically one-sided fight. Michael Chandler loses to Will Brooks and thus destroys the opportunity for a third fight with Eddie Alvarez.

Hilarious night for Bellator.

Heel

This is reaching Elite XC levels of fuckery. Wouldn't be surprised if King Mo decided to blade himself while warming up.

Ivieto

Banned
Tito Ortiz (lol) stomps their Middleweight champ in a comically one-sided fight. Michael Chandler loses to Will Brooks and thus destroys the opportunity for a third fight with Eddie Alvarez.

Hilarious night for Bellator.

Now we just need for Mo to beat Rampage and the PPV will have gone according to the Bellator plan :p

VoxPop

Oh man, someone bet big on Chandler.

Didnt put some down on Tito?

Yeah Brooks has been looking good prior. Only thing I was worried about was the short notice but it seems it worked out in his favor. I wouldn't touch Tito with a 20 foot pole. I put some money on him against Lil Nog and I've lost faith ever since. Got 100 on King Mo though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom