• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best lines in Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

Though Predator is the better movie, Commando has the better lines. Just my opinion of course...

Blain: Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick.

---------

Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.
Poncho: [Holds up his grenade launcher] Yeah, strap this on your "sore ass", Blain.

------------

Sergeant Mac Eliot: You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

---------------

Dutch: Bleed, bastard.

------------

Dutch: Leave it. He didn't kill you because you weren't armed. No sport.

-------------------

The Predator: Anytime.

-------------

Did AVP have any memorable quotes ?

Teddman

Don't forget the classics soundbites:

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Gon' have me some fun! Gon' have me some fun!

You're one ugly muh-tha-facka!

evil ways

Poncho: "Billy, you know something, what is it?"

Billy: "I'm scared Poncho"

Poncho: "Bullshit, you ain't afraid of no man"

Billy: "There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die"

Ripclawe

Banned
Ryu said:
Though Predator is the better movie, Commando has the better lines. Just my opinion of course...

Its a tossup

Cooke: You scared motherfucker? Well you should be because this green beret is going to kick your big ass.
Matrix: I eat green berets for breakfast. And right now I'm very hungry.
Cindy: I can't believe this macho bullshit.

Biggs, Mall Security Guard: Attention all units, emergency on theater level, suspect six foot two, brown hair. He is one gigantic motherfucker.

Sully: Here's twenty dollars to get some drinks in Val Verde. It'll give us all a little more time with your daughter.
Henriques: Heh.
Matrix: You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matrix: Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
Sully: That's right, Matrix. You did.
Matrix: I lied.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cindy: What happened to Sully?
Matrix: I let him go.

Plankton

Blaine: [Unpacks and Picks up minigun] "Payback Time".

Blaine: [Just as Dutch pushes the truck down into the Guerilla camp] "What the fuck?!"

Mac: "If there central american, then i'm a god damn chinemen"

KingGondo

Banned
It has great lines, but the best/creepiest moment of interaction between Arnie and the Predator has to be the VERY end--it'll be tough to top that evil laughter from any other bad guy in movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom