• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Mirror S6 is happening at Netflix!

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
The first one is set during the election period of 1979 in a British town when the National Front were still around, it's not "woke" to depict how some people were then.

Second one that's literally the only time it's mentioned in the whole episode which then goes down a crime documentary path about a killer.
Just wasnt in the mood. We get enough of that these days. We dont need race baiting in every piece of media, sometimes it is nice for a bit of escapism. Like I said, the space one was good 🤷‍♂️

JCK75

My girlfriend has never seen BM so since I wanted to dig into S6 we started there..
honestly.. we enjoyed every single episode.

MHubert

A pretty weak season, and like many here I feel the series has lost its touch. I enjoyed episode 3 the most, but got really annoyed when I realized that it makes no sense why they would use replicas on earth, and not the other way around. The writing has just become sloppy at this point.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Our reality is so warped now, there is nothing they can do to "shock" us.

It will all be 4th wall.

Perhaps there'll be more told through (hidden in plain sight) occult symbolism and sub textual details conveyed in passing dialogue which would be easy to glance over. I've canceled my subscription a good while ago. But I kinda want to see this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom