• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzcon 2023 announced for November 3-4

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

tmlDan

Can't wait for the failed explanation on why PvE was abandoned in OW2.

I used to watch these a decade ago, now they can go f themselves.

Kacho

Impossible to get excited for this lol. Maybe an update on that live service survival game they announced?

At least Diablo IV is in a good spot so updates on that will be worth tuning in for.

Dragonflight seems generally well liked but the vibe is all wrong IMO. Something feels off. We need some back to basics goodness in the next expansion. Drop the Saturday morning cartoon villains, no more giving Miguel a present from his gay boyfriend. I want some honest to goodness Warcraft vibes.

WoW expansion turned out well so it seems. Diablo 4 is shaping up nice. If they could have pulled out something nice for OW2 pve and/or revamping their battle pass it might be a fun event. Right now I'm just hoping for some more info about something new they're working on.

Damigos

I am actually very interested since its too early for wow's next expansion and diablo 4 and Overwatch will be out. Wonder what they will show

Spyxos

Gold Member
Can they please show more characters like this one?

Overwatch-2-Ligthweaver-Season-4.jpg
EK2lfIq.png

Solidus_T

Banned
I'm sort of interested just to see what beloved series is going to be converted over to essentially a mobile game.

PerfectDark

Banned
I want to see the Rust like Survival game Blizzard is working on. And can't wait to hear the excuses why Diablo 4 is bad and nobody is playing it by November. Crazy how many people are hyped for a shallow D4 game with limited skills and generic boring loot and mobs scaling.

Last edited:

Jormatar

Fuck me the interest for Blizzcons must have dropped like crazy in the past decade. I remember these being so hype back then.

Ozzie666

All I care about is Diablo IV and any future content. But maybe we will see something for their new survival franchise?
I Still have a soft spot for Blizzard of the glory days, so many great franchises they could resurrect.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
99% GaaS.

Can I access these great games with my huawei console i mean phone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom