• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Kart Release Date Trailer | Launches January 31, 2024

Kikorin

I've vibes of Mario Kart DS here, sneaking and the graphics, it looks good. I thought it was just a joke, where they'll release it? How much before they'll receive a message from From lawlers?

Melchiah

Tonight, Gehrman joins the race...
♿️

Last edited:

TagZ

What is the actual fucking reason this game has not received at minimum the 60 fps upgrade? (isn't it some mega quick fix? apparently fix 3 lines of code?). The only thing I can really think is, I remember some statement from Kadokawa company saying, they only want to do games now on IP's that they own? So is Bloodborne just stuck in limbo because Sony owns it?

Methos#1975

What is the actual fucking reason this game has not received at minimum the 60 fps upgrade? (isn't it some mega quick fix? apparently fix 3 lines of code?). The only thing I can really think is, I remember some statement from Kadokawa company saying, they only want to do games now on IP's that they own? So is Bloodborne just stuck in limbo because Sony owns it?
I fully believe it's because Sony is working on a remake or remaster and a 60fps update would dimimish it's impact.

TagZ

I fully believe it's because Sony is working on a remake or remaster and a 60fps update would dimimish it's impact.
That would be great but it's been soooo long. I own the game, started the game, but just like DS3, I quit it and decided to wait until I could play it at 60 fps. Quit DS3 because I was playing it on Xbox One and as soon as I got to the swamp area the fps would just drop (below 30), later finished it on PC and I'm hoping for the same to happen with BB. But do you think then Fromsoft would ever work on Bloodborne again? A non Fromsoft Bloodborne 2, sounds... wrong?

Top Bottom