• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT3| I Cane, I Saw, I Conqu- YOU DIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked it as well. Great area.

Yeah I love that area, especially the first half. Such great atmosphere

Peeps don't like it it? wow.

In agreement with you, it's awesome.

My solo journey through it and my coop one with a friend were both about as crazy as it can get.

Glad to hear other people liked it too! Must have just been a few vocal people I heard complaining about it, seems like most people like it.

Elfstruck

Kinda have to ask this again. But is there a way for me to access U
nseen village
after I got kidnapped into the L
ecture hall
?

addyb

Quick question about chalice dungeons gaf. I've beaten the first one and got the root chalice. I've also unlocked a central one.

I take it I just keep completing new ones that appear to unlock others?

Dreaver

Any advice for a second weapon to upgrade? What's a fast/light weapon? Currently I have the hunters axe at +5. I'm thinking about the cane.

Edit:
Currently have: Saw Cleaver, Saw Spear, Hunters Axe, Threaded Cane,
Ludwig's Holy Blade
, Rifle Spear

Spoo

Quick question about chalice dungeons gaf. I've beaten the first one and got the root chalice. I've also unlocked a central one.

I take it I just keep completing new ones that appear to unlock others?

It's a mix of things, actually. Like, some chalices come from
optional bosses
, others from the side rooms in the 'fixed' dungeons (ones that are root dungeons), and finally some come from beating the bosses in the fixed dungeons.

What does that contact character stance do? Its the one you get from the statue in the upper cathedral ward. Do I have to pose like that in front of something?

Elandyll

Banned
Just arrived in Byrgenwerth.

Man, I am in love with this game's visual and audio design, as well as the creatures and the Hunters.
My only pet peeve so far (beside the fixable load times and some obscure UI elements) has been some of the boss fights, which will discourage so many from continuing.

There is so much brilliance in Forbidden woods and Byrgenwert alone, I can't wait to see the rest.

I almost wish there was a mode post finishing the game once where you could have a choice to trot along all zones without boss fights blocks... (I understand that NG+ resets everything?). Just to have scenic tours of my fav zones at my own leisure :)

addyb

It's a mix of things, actually. Like, some chalices come from
optional bosses
, others from the side rooms in the 'fixed' dungeons (ones that are root dungeons), and finally some come from beating the bosses in the fixed dungeons.

Ok thanks mate. Guess I'll just plod along with them and see what happens :)

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Well i just cleared out
nightmare frontier
. I guess its time to kill
margo's nurse
. I still dont know how to get into the
upper cathedral

I haven't laughed as hard in a long time as when I was summarily slaughtered by the butt-naked giant in Pthumeru tucking himself into a ball and rolling into me. Can't even feel bad about it.

What the hell? I can't start the game anymore. I got a message while playing saying the game would be suspended in 15 minutes because my license couldn't be verified. I restarted the game and then couldn't go online. Restarted the PS4 and now I straight up can't start the game. I'm getting an error message saying it couldn't verify my license because it can't connect to a server.

Anyone know what this is?

Mendax

Can't find
eileen
. Anyone know where she could be.? My last boss defeat was
paarl

she can be standing outside of the oedon chapel's main entrance, turn left when walking out. Maybe she's still at father g's location? Or she can be at the grand cathedral, wounded next to the entrance.

Ok guys. Taking Max Vials, Bullets, and Antidotes to
BSB
with a few cocktails, molotovs, etc. Wish me luck!

GLHF

noomi

Hmmm at what point is it alright for me to get into
Unseen Village?

Level 60 as of now, I want to face off against
Paarl Beast

Mendax

Hmmm at what point is it alright for me to get into
Unseen Village?

Level 60 as of now, I want to face off against
Paarl Beast

seems an alright level to me, considering that boss can also be fought from the gaol earlier in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom