• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Bloomberg] Electronic Arts Removes Multiplayer Mode From Dragon Age Game in Big Pivot

AJUMP23

What type of multiplayer garbage would you put in DA?

I wonder if you could make it like a D&D game and just have everyone playing together through the story. Taking on roles and working together.

Zambatoh

What was that Thanos meme?
"You couldn't live with your failure (multi-player), so where'd that bring you? Back to me (Single Player)."

xrnzaaas

This is great news. I don't mind if companies create multiplayer mode as something completely separate, but it's annoying if it's being inserted into a traditional singleplayer RPG campaign.

Last edited:

Areiz

Banned
And why having a multiplayer mode should be a bad things? I've seen a lot of single player games that they add a multiplayer mode like TLoU or Ghost of Tsushima. If the main game is good I can't see why even the multiplayer mode shouldn't be good imho.

Those idiots realize good single player games sell now? Oh well better late than never. Hopefully other companies take notice.

Top Bottom