• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blue DS + Mario...Still a deal anywhere?

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Thinking about buying a 2nd DS for company....I want to try some of the multiplayer games and no one I know owns one. Anyhow...does any retailer still offer this deal with the free Mario game?

PkunkFury

Walmart by me now has blue DS with Mario 64 in the box. I thought this was becoming a standard deal, and all DSes would include the pack in.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
LittleTokyo said:
Yes, try Walmart. Anywhere that had the pack-in deal will probably have more.

Do you happen to recall who else offered it? I hate Walmart and there isn't one too close to me. The gameshops don't have that deal it seems.

DumbNameD

According to CAG, Circuit City and Target have the DS + free Mario (+ free case at CC) for July 24-30 though it doesn't specify which color for the DS.

ruffles

Really,DumbNameD? Cool!

I went to a bunch of CC's, TRU's, Best Buy's looking for the deal about a month ago. They said they didn't have it anymore. :(

Alcibiades

they have the deal on and off, and only on weeks when it is specified in their Sunday ads...

Best Buy had it, took it off one week, then had it again, then hasn't had it...

don't visit a store unless you specifically have checked the ads on their websites...

Mrbob

Does Mario 64 come bundled seperately at CC, Target, etc? I know at Walmart Mario 64 is in the box. I wouldn't mind returning Mario 64 to get another game. I don't want Mario 64!

Top Bottom