• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bobby Jindal: President Obama Created Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffy

Banned
One day, the Republicans will realize they made Trump.

Until then, they will pull the "Climate Change Defense Tactic" that they've now applied here.

ApharmdX

Banned
You (GOP establishment) crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

Amazing and Shameful that one black dude made half the country lose it's damn mind.

Their secret fear is that we'll do them like they do us. I really think that's why they've been badly broken these past 8 years.

FyreWulff

hqdefault.jpg

Measley

Amazing.

You have to wonder if Republican politicians are simply acting or if they actually believe the shit that comes out of their mouths.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
We'd have to see the birth certificate to verify this claim.

Calling him Piyush instead of Bobby is real petty shit.
It's like people emphasizing Barack Hussein Obama. We all know what they're doing and why.

edit: and good, it's been fixed.
While I agree with the sentiment, it's in retaliation for the "Hussein" and "Barry" stuff. Republicans lowered the discourse to that level, and some aren't above continuing it.
100 posts in and no "He can keep getting away with this!" posts? Slacking, GAF.

Post #27.

Carlisle

I guess its cause of that we have to suffer his Presidential campaign. Thanks Obama.

When in doubt, blame Obama. The republican way.

Suffer? This is the most entertaining politics has been since Watergate. First he brings back Arrested Development, then he ignites the political show of the century. Even on his way out, Obama's looking out for us.

This of course assuming Trump won't win, otherwise suffer indeed.

RPGCrazied

Suffer? This is the most entertaining politics has been since Watergate. First he brings back Arrested Development, then he ignites the political show of the century. Even on his way out, Obama's looking out for us.

This of course assuming Trump won't win, otherwise suffer indeed.

It was fun during the summertime, but now its serious, and its time for him to go.

As an American, I am truly concerned what he would do with power. Really don't want to think to much about it.

Opto

Banned
Indirectly I suppose. Obama was a black guy who wanted to give everyone health insurance. GOP put fuel on the fire of racism and resentment, stirred it up to control the 2010 midterms , and then road the obstructionist crazy train to Drumpfland

The GOP's descent to the current new low started long ago. The boogeyman of the Soviet Union dissolving left them with no clear target to fear and hate. It shifted more and more through the 90s to anything liberal. Or even basic reality they didn't like could be discredited by calling it a liberal-plot.

Trump was an attention-hungry racist asshole way before Obama even ran, and it's not like white supremacists and ignorance haven't been around for ever.

Sit and spin Bobby Analog

MilkBeard

Joe Madison is 100000000% correct.

That shit is absurd as fuck.

A ton of the ire should be directed to that fucking idiot NYT editor.

Edit: I just got to the end of the clip...going to remove the part of my post where I went easy on Don.

I can't believe that actually happened. I'm also glad Joe Madison was there to basically say, 'this is one of the most absurd things I've ever heard.'

Haunted

Republicans created Trump by turning Obama into the black commie boogeyman.
The GOP establishment and how they have conducted themselves over the last few years have paved the way for Trump, and now he's threatening to balloon out of their control by capitalising on all that hate, all that fear that the GOP fostered in their base over the last two presidential campaigns. That's the supreme irony of the current situation.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Obama forced the Republicans to do that by being alive.

It's simple cause and effect.

Shit look at how much they hate Bill Clinton and he is a white straight male blue dog democrat. Democrat + black person = GOP implosion.

JJDubz

“Our No. 1 priority is to make this president a one-term president.”

That was the 'leader' of the GOP. When you fail at your biggest priority, how does that reflect back on you getting shit done?

Like, even if you do blame Obama for the creation of Trump (which is crazy), he's being propped up by votes coming from the right. That reflects even worse on everyone on the republican side

This reminds me of the whole, "Batman created all his villains. They are victims of his psychosis" thing from DKR.

Besides, if you're going to try and play Laplace's Demon on this, Bush created Obama. The hilarious trainwreck of his presidency created the landscape that allowed a black president to win in a landslide, something that we still could have been decades away from otherwise. The Democrats probably wouldn't have even risked running Obama if Bush hadn't botched the job so bad that they were confident anti-Bush sentiment would completely overwhelm any lingering racism.

And of course, the Koch brothers created bouncing baby boy Bush out of raw money in their lab, so if we keep following this chain of events, they have no one but themselves to blame for the Drumpf they've created.

Ric Flair

Banned
So what you're telling me is, Obama's a genius?
Obama is a great president with progressive ideas that managed to get some great things accomplished in spite of an uncooperative congress and Senate full of children that don't know how to meet in the middle and whom would rather shut down the government than worn with their president. Fucking ridiculous, and I can't wait for it to bite them all in the ass this election cycle.

Savitar

They created the monster and set it loose, they have no one to blame but themselves. Not that it's ever stopped the party from finding someone to blame, that seems to be a tradition they've definitely adopted at some point.

Averon

What about personal responsibility?

I thought that was all the rage in conservative circles. It seems the GOP want to blames anyone else besides themselves for the creation of Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom