• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bought a few games, what should I play on my trip?

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Went to the mall last nite, and picked up a few GBA games:

Shining Force:Reseurrection of Dark Dragon
BOF2 (missed this one on SNES)
Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones

What games should I play on my trip? Any comments on these games? I enjoyed Shining Force on Genesis, I've heard a lot of great things about the Fire Emblem series, and BOF2 might be good for when I start playing BOF5 later this month.

and I also found a copy of La Pucelle Tactics at Circuit City, only $2! The cashier thought it was pricemarked wrong and called over the manager and a bunch of other people to look at it. Haven't played it yet, and I'm not the biggest N1 fan in the world, but I couldn't pass it up for $2.

demi

Shining Force is blah

BOF2 is hot

Haven't touched Fire Emblem (the new one), but I'm positive it's better than Shining Force

And La Pucelle was $2 at Circuit City a while ago, didn't think they'd keep that price.

I say Fire Emblem and BOF2

Between those three? Gosh. I'm biased, so I would go with Shining Force personally.

But the majority would choose Fire Emblem over it in a hearbeat. I would go with that.

Top Bottom