• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

box 360 Summit Japan Events Program in Famitsu

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
- Game Republic title to be announced
- New games from Konami, Koei and Bandai being announced
- Games being announced will be playable at TGS 2005
- new surprising Launch title(s) will be announced

Any bets for the "surprising" launch title? (Ridge Racer)

if Konami announced Silent Hill 5, X360 get.

I still don't believe a new Ridge Racer will be the 'surprise' launch title. I'm a complete non-believer until it actually happens. :D

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
Interesting... very interesting.

Microsoft is carving out a nice stable of quality japan-made titles that could attract quite a few gamers over there (finally!).

Wollan

SH5 was the first thing I thought of as well. Would be cool but Im going to pick up the PS3 version so I can have the game in the same format line as the others.

Kleegamefan said:
Are you saying Ridge at launch isn't a surprise, or are you saying Ridge on X360 is a surprise?

I'd be surprised if a new RR is announced for X360 at all, lets put it that way. :D

Wollan,
I feel the same way. I even had Kakusha make me a new SH1 box design for an empty DVD case so I could have SH1 correlate with SH2-4 among my collection. :lol

360 Summit, Sony conference, and Square Summer Event all within, what, two weeks of each other? This might be more interesting than the whole of E3.

COCKLES

being watched
Sholmes said:
Probably a new Silent Hill by Konami, or Air Force Delta or something.

Konami can fuck off it they do another Air Crap Delta type filler game.

1080 dpi hi-res 2d Contra created by Treasure? Probably not, but we can dream.

bloke

Like already stated thats from rumour section of Fami.
And I think they mentioned Konami, Koei and Bandai cause they announced support for 360 earlier, so it's a reasonable guess that their games might be seen on 25th, if not then on TGS.

Lo-Volt

Kleegamefan said:
- Game Republic title to be announced
- New games from Konami, Koei and Bandai being announced
- Games being announced will be playable at TGS 2005
- new surprising Launch title(s) will be announced

Any bets for the "surprising" launch title? (Ridge Racer)

Come on, good Gundam game, make me Xbox 360 get!

nitewulf

didnt a konami rep say that they were creating one flagship title for xbox360? it'll probably be a big budget action title...to check the waters. if it's SH5...then meh.

sangreal

nitewulf said:
didnt a konami rep say that they were creating one flagship title for xbox360? it'll probably be a big budget action title...to check the waters. if it's SH5...then meh.
Konami's xbox 360 exclusive is an original title they said

Top Bottom