• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad' Fans Still Tossing Pizzas On Walter White's Roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I agree this is unfortunate for wasting pizza and for making a mess for the homeowners.

But it's kind of funny to think that a show about making meth and murdering people mostly just inspired fans to throw pizzas around. It could have been worse.

I bet someone will ruin this post by posting stories about breaking bad inspired meth adventures.

Apoc29

If they made it an attraction and charged $50 to throw a pizza on the roof I'm sure people would get bored and they'd make some money out of it.

Wait a minute...this gives me an idea.

i1fZiH67ykBCR.gif

I agree this is unfortunate for wasting pizza and for making a mess for the homeowners.

But it's kind of funny to think that a show about making meth and murdering people mostly just inspired fans to throw pizzas around. It could have been worse.

I bet someone will ruin this post by posting stories about breaking bad inspired meth adventures.
Sorry for ruining that post. Copycat crime is a thing.

92Wyvk5.png

marrec

Banned
I always knew people with bad taste in TV were more prone to do mean things. This just solidifies my theory.

Though, as someone else in the thread said, there's literally nothing else to do in New Mexico.

JaeCryo

Banned
I always knew people with bad taste in TV were more prone to do mean things. This just solidifies my theory.

Though, as someone else in the thread said, there's literally nothing else to do in New Mexico.

cmWg8PA.gif

My dad and little brother were in Albuquerque a few months ago and being huge fans of the show, they had a ball with the whole "fan tourist" thing they have going on over there since the city is so proud about it. I remember my dad saying the pizza thing was still a problem, but I had heard that story over a year ago. Sucks that it still happens to that woman, but kind of funny that these people still do it.

People really love that show
me included

Alx

The owner of the house should paint his door/wall a different colour, so most fans won't find the place similar enough, and re-enacting the scene would seem pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom