• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brie Larson “Already Obsessed” With Animal Crossing: New Horizons

These type of promotions cost about 100k~500k, that's how much Nintendo is paying Brie Larson to post about playing Animal Crossing.

Dollars or likes?

her acting though....

If it's an indie film it's like this

EvenWindyGemsbok-max-1mb.gif

but if it's a Marvel film it's more like this

6603074-brie-larsen-marvel-1-700x525.jpg

Last edited:

Rheon

What a waste of money on Nintendo's part. Does anyone even take these cringy celebrity endorsements seriously anymore?

Last edited:

Markness

Banned
Why are people surprised? Nintendo is marketed to women and children. You going to get upset if she models her newest Disney Blu-Ray too?

LordKasual

Banned
I was wondering why the fuck anyone would actually hate Brie Larson enough to make a stupid ass thread like this in Gaming General

then i saw OP's name

who bumped this shit

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Just go watch her in the Scott Pilgrim movie. Watch the 'Black Sheep' video. (I'd post the video but my work won't give me access to the video right now)

Ummmm. Seems pretty fucking nice to me! (Even though it was 10 years ago......when she was 20)

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Yall not getting it, not saying she's ugly. just saying for the amount of dirt she's kicking up she has to be better looking.
Im sorry your feelings are hurt because she may be against things that you support but thats a stupid reason to deny someone being attractive

Soltype

Im sorry your feelings are hurt because she may be against things that you support but thats a stupid reason to deny someone being attractive
I never said she was ugly, just not attractive enough to make big waves. Like I said from the start, I don't have a horse in this race.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I never said she was ugly, just not attractive enough to make big waves. Like I said from the start, I don't have a horse in this race.
Yet you commented what u did originally lol your horse is in the race, in fact it got a false start

FranXico

It's just a marketing campaign. Not the first time Nintendo does something like this.
I don't understand what is the fuss about?

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I’ve never heard of this person. I came in here thinking this thread was about a cheese company partnering with Nintendo. :(

Top Bottom