• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brie Larson “Already Obsessed” With Animal Crossing: New Horizons

brap

Banned
She's just like us gamers XD

It’s an exciting day and it’s looking like Captain Marvel actress Brie Larson has already been swept away by all of the excitement.

In a post on her personal Instagram page, Larson revealed she was “already obsessed” with Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and we can certainly rest assured that she’s not the only one feeling this way.

“Already obsessed with #AnimalCrossing: New Horizons! I’ve missed Tom Nook so much,” she wrote as part of a paid promotion with Nintendo. “If you are looking for sweet ways to spend time at home, I highly recommend you grab your #NintendoSwitch and escape to your own island getaway. Now, who has iron nuggets they can give me?”

brie-larson-instagram-post-animal-crossing.jpg

Rat Rage

Good taste. She can't act, though and I hate the character she plays in Captain Marvel (her character - Captain Marvel - is awefully written).

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Yeah, that's why Scopa Scopa and -Arcadia- -Arcadia- love it
Half of this is true.

do i really need to say what i think about this?
i'm trying to formulate some clever highly offensive joke that include both capt assless and that glorified sims game for children, give me some time breh.
Hmm...
If you are that childish and superficial i guess you are right...
Just joking, friend.:messenger_blowing_kiss:

Last edited:

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
These type of promotions cost about 100k~500k, that's how much Nintendo is paying Brie Larson to post about playing Animal Crossing.

Top Bottom