• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britney...dammit, no! Just stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/29105.htm

August 18, 2004 -- BRITNEY Spears is going retro. For her upcoming "Greatest Hits" album, the pop tart is recording a remake of Bobby Brown's '80s hit "My Perogative." According to "Access Hollywood," in the video for the song, Spears will "marry" a Kevin Federline look-alike.
bobby.bmp

The two are also supposedly in talks with MTV to become MTV's new "Newlyweds." According to US Weekly, "Britney wants Kevin to be just as famous as she is." Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, who currently star in "Newlyweds," have said they don't want to do the show anymore.
Well, if there's any celebrity show-biz marriage to emulate, it certainly should be Bobby and Whitney's...

_1049597_whit150.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Justin Timberlake should play the lookalike in the video, just to make things even crazier and creepier.

MrPing1000 said:
how can u have a greatest hits when u haven't even been round a decade?

DIE BITCH DIE

She's more deserving of one than Aaron Carter, who actually put one out already. I didn't even know he had any "hits" to begin with.

Semjaza Azazel said:
She's more deserving of one than Aaron Carter, who actually put one out already. I didn't even know he had any "hits" to begin with.

As much as I would love to say bullshit on this, its fucking true!

Jesus, thank God, you can now get Oh, Aaron and Thats How I Beat Shaq in one album. SWEET!

Grubdog

Banned
Geez, who cares, it's not like she's magically going to make the original song worse, if anything, the original song will look even better compared to her cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom