• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie Before Halo 2

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

If anyone's interested in some more home movies. Here are some snippets of Jason Jones giving a speech to the crew in January 2003. Sort of a year in review, and a preview of what's to come. For context, the Halo 2 Announce Trailer had landed the previous Fall, and Alexander Seropian had recently left. This is long before the Steve Vai session and the Halo 2 E3 presentations (03&04). Enjoy.

They've literally become a shell of their themselves.

I still think they can come back with a fantastic game if they get their head out of the whole F2P/Microtransaction game and make an excellent single/multiplayer hybrid like Halo: CE (genuinely one of the greatest games I've ever played) and 2 (looking forward to playing it soon).

Kokoloko85

They've literally become a shell of their themselves.

I still think they can come back with a fantastic game if they get their head out of the whole F2P/Microtransaction game and make an excellent single/multiplayer hybrid like Halo: CE (genuinely one of the greatest games I've ever played) and 2 (looking forward to playing it soon).

I think them doing Destiny 3 without Activision can be there chance to prove it. They need to bring it all together

dilbag

guess we shall see how Destiny 3 goes or whatever they put out next. Since they are on their own now.

(I will laugh if they do a Microsoft exclusive game after leaving MS to go to Activision to finally flying solo.)

tryDEATH

They sold out to China, no coming back for them. Hilarious to think they wanted to escape from MS's clutches only to run to Activision and then NetEase. Easily the worse decision a studio has made this generation as they will end up in a very similar graveyard to those former EA studios. Absolute dumbasses.

Sorne

Good ol' Bungie. Miss those guys. Back in the Halo 1-3 era, with their awesome ViDoc's and Marty's epic music.

Marty also posted a great video about them in their new Bungie office:

Today, this company really isn't the same anymore. It's a shame.

Top Bottom