• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

zokie

ef4747e27fbf19952577930e73751dca268bce06cbd38ba8b085c2acd8c745a7.jpg

A new rhythm music game starring the songstresses of the Azure Striker Gunvolt series, Lumen, Lola, and Luxia singing 15 different songs. Follow the notes to the pounding beat and aim for a top score in this electrifying rhythm game!

some preorder links are not active at this moment

Last edited:
IMG-0063.jpg

I booted up Tomb Raider on my PS1 for the first time in 12 years. I played through the game back then, and thought it was fun. However, I wasn't prepared for the wave of nostalgia that hit me in regards to the first time I played this: 1997 on my Monster Voodoo 3D.

Everything about that time came flooding back thanks to the ambience of this game and the graphic design in general. The flat, sprite bushes and snow piles. The sounds of the pistols and title screen. That secret chime! Even the feel of the game recalls the age Duke Nukem, Dungeon Keeper, Magic Carpet, et al.

This photo was hastily taken off screen from my JVC CRT. I don't recall noticing the subtle shading at her breasts. I can imagine a few teenagers did the deed to this sort of image at the time.

Last edited:

Chastten

Banned
Even besides those shoulders... Not gonna lie, not a fan of the post processing done on those screenshots. Vanilla DoaXVV looks much better imo :(

DelireMan7

Being playing again some Rayman Origins with my son yesterday. I think the Nymphs are worth a place here...

I remember playing with my 7/8 years old nephew once and we freed a Nymph. I saw him blushing like hell when seeing her and he was like "She is .... heu.... humm.... She..." xD

250px-Betilla_RO.png
240px-HollyLuya.png
240px-EdithUp.png
240px-AnnettaFish.png
240px-HelenaHandbasket.png

zokie

alot of female bosses with melons in the gaming world , but i will wait for a complete edition if there is or heavy discounted sale

Last edited:
the-granstream-saga-v0-epjrl7jqkrfc1.jpeg

Here is an interesting case. When THQ ultimately brought over the PlayStation game The Grandstream Saga, they thought the game would sell better with some breasts on the cover. Yes, they actually went on record with this as the reason. So, they edited the comissioned art, and added some boobs.

Advertisement with original art above. Final art below.

27272-the-granstream-saga-playstation-front-cover.jpg

Top Bottom