• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Kuranghi

SINce Memories: Off The Starry Sky which was just announced for the west

SINM_Gallery15.jpg

I need context for this sexual assault please.

zokie

thank you Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives :messenger_beaming:

Pre-register here

more info

If you love Inti Creates

Last edited:
Atelier Ryza 1 , 2 , 3 is on sale on digital platforms and ending soon
It was such a pain to get all the Atelier Ryza games physically at MSRP, especially since 1 & 2 have been out of print for quite some time now. However, I was lucky enough to snag them a few months back on the Switch, and now I have the complete trilogy in my collection. Pic below was taken last December. :messenger_sunglasses:

trNlDi9.jpg

It was such a pain to get all the Atelier Ryza games physically at MSRP, especially since 1 & 2 have been out of print for quite some time now. However, I was lucky enough to snag them a few months back on the Switch, and now I have the complete trilogy in my collection. Pic below was taken last December. :messenger_sunglasses:

trNlDi9.jpg
Must be a switch thing. My PS4 copies of the first two games have been collecting dust on the market for a year.

zokie

this is the 9th anniversary to Deception IV Nightmare Princess , before the "Standards of catering to modern gamers"

one video to summaries everything that why some fans like it so much

this goes on sale sometimes on PSN , hoping for a steam version in the near future , wait for a sale if you want all the dlc

trapssbox_01_01.jpg

trapssbox_01_02.jpg

this DLC is only exclusive to the premium box set

Official Japanese site

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
A couple of gifs I made with Acheron and Black Swan from Star Rail's new animated short

pCJlejG.gif

ith3s4C.gif

2IBSxjA.gif

SINce Memories: Off The Starry Sky which was just announced for the west

SINM_Gallery15.jpg

No lol. It's made by a Korean dev, Shift Up, which also made Nikke: Goddess of Victory.

9k72pcrxoe8c1.jpeg

Here's a couple of gifs from this new Palworld waifufied gacha game named Azur Promilia.

0VP3Blf.gif

2U9f6b6.gif

Same Fiore from Star Ocean V :p

GJKvC1NXQAA760K

Onee Chanbara Origin :messenger_sunglasses:

CF2F9485A1072B445D5121E753C1FEF50A7A6FDA

16E99B65FE8CD4355B299632843683F8DC9DCB70

A4ED81DD14E1DD44C40165E7358B1704300019DB

I don't think you could ever truly appreciate how much science has happened in my room thanks to you.

zokie

thank you Synastry for the SOIV pic

the game is on sale now on psn until march 28th if you want to keep it forever or you can play it if you got ps+

there are always SE sales on steam now and then

NanaMiku

this is the 9th anniversary to Deception IV Nightmare Princess , before the "Standards of catering to modern gamers"

one video to summaries everything that why some fans like it so much

this goes on sale sometimes on PSN , hoping for a steam version in the near future , wait for a sale if you want all the dlc

trapssbox_01_01.jpg

trapssbox_01_02.jpg

this DLC is only exclusive to the premium box set

Official Japanese site

I love this series

zokie

She is only in Grandia II , but please consider to play Grandia 1 for the story

TidusYuna

trNlDi9.jpg

VGP has Ryza 1 for the PS4 below MSRP, and they have Ryza 3 switch MSRP if you're interested.

https://videogamesplus.ca/search?type=article,page,product&q=ryza*

Top Bottom