• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Calisto vs Faith! Crazy beyotches go at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, my dumbass doctor didn't prescribe me anything for the pain of mono/strep so I got some vicodin today. It rocks. Good stuff. Anyways, onto the main event!

Calisto - BEFORE she became a demi-god

callisto.jpg

VS

Faith - BEFORE she became a good guy...er gal.

faith.jpg

totoro'd

Callisto for sure, because if memory serves me correctly, she was made immortal even before she became a demi-god (not sure of the circumstances though)

No, she was human in her first episode. I just watched it today which is what prompted this thread...and my boredom and affinity for VERSUS threads.

totoro'd

Yes, she was human at first, then made immortal but without god-like powers, then she ate the ambrosia and became a demi-god

calder

Callisto or whoever that is looks EXACTLY like this girl I used to work with, except for the colour of their hair. Needless to say, she was just about the hottest person I've ever gotten drunk and hottubed in our undies with.

As to the vs, I have no idea because I didn't watch Xena, except for half of one episode that had Callisto where I just couldn't get over how much she looked like that girl.

I've gotta go with Faith because i've never seen a single episode of Xena.

I do know Hudson Leick from her voicing Jen in Primal though which rocked. And she is hotter than Eliza. But Faith does rock.

"Maybe we'll do a Calisto (demi-god) vs Velasca (demi-god) later. "

You can do demi god vs. a god with the great Glorificous. :p

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Be-Ah-Hui said:
Yes, she was human at first, then made immortal but without god-like powers, then she ate the ambrosia and became a demi-god

and to finish the history... IIRC she became an angel of the One God(Christian God)... and then she was reborn as Xena's daughter.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ok I remembered some things... Calisto usually doesn't even react to getting hit but Faith does, she'll often get knocked down and put in a compromising position. Calisto can also jump 20 feet in the air, I haven't seen Faith do that. So Calisto would probably win, especially with how crazy she is. As my friend says, she doesn't just play mindgames, she is a walking mindgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom