• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Mobile Breaks Record with 100 Million Downloads in Its First Week.

Kagey K

Banned
I’ll give this a go again, if the controller support works well. I can’t deal with touchscreen controls.

Anyone played it yet with a controller?

Pallas

I’ll give this a go again, if the controller support works well. I can’t deal with touchscreen controls.

Played a bit with the DS4, I think it sorts you with other controller wielding players because finding a match when using it took forever.
As for how it was, it was OK, there was some moments when there was a couple seconds in delay when shooting, jumping, etc. not sure if that’s normal with controllers on phones.

SpartanN92

Banned

I tried an Xbox One controller on my Galaxy Note 10 and it was AWFUL!!!
I could sit the controller down and the gun drifted downwards like the joystick is broken (it isn’t) and there is zero aim assist.

I’ve heard the controller support is much better on iPhone so I’ll try it out later today on my work iPhone.

ccrruuxx

Neo Member
I gotta say, I downloaded this on my iPad Pro the other day and I feel really bad for the people playing on phones...

CGINcxb.jpg

Last edited:

ccrruuxx

Neo Member
it honestly is, and especially for a mobile game.
I'm beginning to think touch gestures aren't any worse for gaming than controllers are, I can get really precise in swiping my finger to go around corners, through doorways, etc, there's just a learning curve like everything else. My 11" iPad definitely makes it easier to play though I'll tell you that... the thing really isn't a bad gaming device in its own right.

raven_mk3_18

Neo Member
I tried an Xbox One controller on my Galaxy Note 10 and it was AWFUL!!!
I could sit the controller down and the gun drifted downwards like the joystick is broken (it isn’t) and there is zero aim assist.

I’ve heard the controller support is much better on iPhone so I’ll try it out later today on my work iPhone.
They fixed this on the season 3 update. No more downward drift and aim assist is vastly improved.

Top Bottom