• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Graphics Comparison

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered is here and, no, it's not an April Fool's joke. Stacked up next to the newly released PlayStation 4 Pro remaster, check out how the original 2009 version of the PC game holds up after more than a decade since its release.

i pass.
In my opinion this game is the start of decline in Call of duty saga
It's the opposite for me. Modern Warfare 2 was the pinnacle of COD multiplayer for me. The decline started after Black Ops with Modern Warfare 3. MW2 didn't quite hit the highs in SP as Modern Warfare and Black Ops (I still love the SP),but the MP was where it was at even with the broken mess it was at times.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
It's the opposite for me. Modern Warfare 2 was the pinnacle of COD multiplayer for me. The decline started after Black Ops with Modern Warfare 3. MW2 didn't quite hit the highs in SP as Modern Warfare and Black Ops (I still love the SP),but the MP was where it was at even with the broken mess it was at times.

Well i can agree, i was talking about the story and the characters.

I always dislike the Multiplayer in Call of duty.

Last edited:
for the word "Remaster" It seems like they put a lot of work into it! Seems in between remaster and full on remake.

Stuart360

There is a jump for sure, but the jump doesnt seem as big as it was with the orig COD4 remaster. In fact some scenes look better on the orig version in that top video imo.

Armorian

Banned
It's good they used PC version of original and not low res console games, it's IGN so I'm suprised. But yeah, it doesn't look much better in many areas.

Last edited:
It's good they used PC version of original and not low res console games, it's IGN so I'm suprised. But yeah, it doesn't look much better in many areas.
From a pure new vs old yeah, but I feel the majority of people played on 360/PS3 so showing that would have been more eye widening.

Dr.Morris79

i pass.
In my opinion this game is the start of decline in Call of duty saga
In my opinion, it was after this one..

xLxxKDS.jpg

VertigoOA

Banned
I’m actually surprised by the scope of this remaster. Lots of work put into it. Clearly not just an upres.

Top Bottom