• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III already 15% off on the PlayStation Store

Draugoth

Gold Member
The release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III (2023) was this month, but the game has already received its first discount in PS Store — the price of the standard edition fell by 15%.

Now the game in the cross-gen edition for PS4 and PS5 can be purchased for $76.49 the offer itself will be valid until November 25.

9AKmuW0.png

In addition, in various US retail chains, editions of the game also received discounts of $10 ($60 instead of $70).

So it's a Black Friday sale? Best to keep these in one of the two mega-threads about sales.

Last edited:

graywolf323

This happens every Black Friday. What is the “already” supposed to mean?
not true, MWII last year didn’t see it’s first sale on PSN until Christmas

edit: same with Black Ops: Cold War in 2020

in 2021 though Vanguard did see a sale a week after Black Friday

Last edited:

MikeM

PS5 Spiderman 2 bundle already on sale at Amazon and Gamestop, where does Sony go from here? Do they need rush out the PS6?
Yeah they do. Give me 8900xtx power with zen6 3d cache CPU clocked at 8 giga-tits. Day 1 baby!

Excited Ric Flair GIF

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
And Sony already has PS5 bundles where Spiderman 2 or MWIII are already included for free. The games just came out. Looks like Sony is desperate to sell PS5s!

Mephisto40

This game feels like DLC, normally it should cost around 20$.
This is a really silly way of thinking about it tbh

The game comes with a bunch of maps, that would in the past been retailed at $15 for 3 maps in past COD's

If you actually add it up you are getting better value from MW3 than you would buying the old base games and purchasing the map addons separately

I understand peoples complaints about the campaign, it was sub standard, but what you are getting in the multiplayer package is reasonably priced, plus the fact that we are getting 3 brand new maps that aren't remasters each season and no extra cost

jorgejjvr

Wait, I bought it day 1 for $70, how is this 'sale' at $76 less?

It should be $70 cross gen, and like $90-100 for deluxe edition

BootsLoader

Banned
This is a really silly way of thinking about it tbh

The game comes with a bunch of maps, that would in the past been retailed at $15 for 3 maps in past COD's

If you actually add it up you are getting better value from MW3 than you would buying the old base games and purchasing the map addons separately

I understand peoples complaints about the campaign, it was sub standard, but what you are getting in the multiplayer package is reasonably priced, plus the fact that we are getting 3 brand new maps that aren't remasters each season and no extra cost
This is the way they made you think.
I don't think the same way.

Top Bottom