• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CARSON KELLY GAMES, LLC JOINS PLAYSTATION PARTNERS

this does not mean Uprising and Talking Dogs are Exclusive to PlayStation this simply means that they are coming to the Platform
Lol, then why is the announcement blown out of proportion?

Or did April 1st come early this year?

Last edited:

Kdad

He's answering comments on his youtube channel now... I encourage you to leave a comment...

The channel went from 13 views to 276 in the last hour lol

Topher

Gold Member
I need to get over the fact that not every game is made for me.

Annnnnnnd sooooo......I'll keep playing games that are.

Ending New Year GIF by Looney Tunes

JaksGhost

That’s good
It’s just the name of the program PlayStation uses so indies can publish their games on PSN. He’s just celebrating his approval of being able to sell his game in their store. That’s why he specifies it not meaning his game is exclusive to the system.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I thought it said Carson Daily Games at first in the title 😂

Kuranghi

The xbox logo being in one of the trailers that was hosted by playstation and the generally bizarre nature of the trailers made me question whether this is real or a big troll:

So I've PM'd Carson Kelly Games on twitter and asked if he's trolling, I'm awaiting a response. Obviously if it is a troll he won't tell me but I'd like to see what he says lol

I, for one, hope this is real and welcome our new gaming developer and wish him luck in his endeavors.

Fuck the haters, seems like an OK guy, give him a chance. Life is Beautiful.

Last edited:

baphomet

The xbox logo being in one of the trailers that was hosted by playstation and the generally bizarre nature of the trailers made me question whether this is real or a big troll:

So I've PM'd Carson Kelly Games on twitter and asked if he's trolling, I'm awaiting a response. Obviously if it is a troll he won't tell me but I'd like to see what he says lol
This was never hosted by PlayStation.

Kuranghi

This was never hosted by PlayStation.

I'm so confused I thought it was the blog or some partner program. Was it just reported on by PS websites and thats what confused me?

Something that set off alarm bells was for me was that there was a trailer where a guy (I presume he) was like mumbling over a trailer and it was like he left the mic on or something, totally weird stuff imo.

Now you've said that though I feel like I've dreamt everything I thought about this stuff. What show was the mars looking trailer with the chanting music featured in?

Last edited:

JaksGhost

Did you not read the thread?!

baphomet

I'm so confused I thought it was the blog or some partner program. Was it just reported on by PS websites and thats what confused me?

Something that set off alarm bells was for me was that there was a trailer where a guy (I presume he) was like mumbling over a trailer and it was like he left the mic on or something, totally weird stuff imo.

Now you've said that though I feel like I've dreamt everything I thought about this stuff. What show was the mars looking trailer with the chanting music featured in?
What show? None of this was ever featured anywhere.

A guy made a trailer using purchased assets, applied for the Partners Program(not accepted, applied for), posted his trailer with the PlayStation logo on Reddit saying it was removed from the PlayStation channel (it wasn't), and sent out press releases to shitty websites that Carson Kelly games has joined PlayStation or something equally fucking dumb.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

What show? None of this was ever featured anywhere.

A guy made a trailer using purchased assets, applied for the Partners Program(not accepted, applied for), posted his trailer with the PlayStation logo on Reddit saying it was removed from the PlayStation channel (it wasn't), and sent out press releases to shitty websites as if it actually meant anything.

Ah okay, cheers. I was a bit confused I'm sure you'll agree.

Top Bottom