• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Wire - New Platforms, New Players: Four Fan-Favorite Xbox Games Coming to Nintendo Switch and Sony Platforms

Robb

Gold Member
The floodgates are open!

IqCiwxh.jpeg

TransTrender

Gold Member
9YdZNn3.png

Man, it might be time visit some old threads.
Still here, not banned, and funny last post
TPDgzwQ.gif

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
Ok all the nerds telling me that hi fi rush could run on switch owe me oral sex.

What if I didn't tell you that but still want to get in line?

Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

From Xbox Mascot:

To PS5 icon:

P49park.jpg

Life comes at you fast.

GHG

Still here, not banned, and funny last post

That was actually his last post here?

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

Ozriel

M$FT
"Xbox will continue to help game creators find the biggest audience possible."

Basically, all games are on the table to go multiplatform.

Wonder how xbox diehards like O Ozriel and D Darsxx82 are going to cope?

‘Cope’? What’s there to be upset about? 😀
I’m perfectly fine with ports as long as they don’t jeopardize Xbox status as a console maker.

I’m here wondering how you’ll cope when the pace of ports move much slower than you envisage.

I have very little interest in these four. I don't honestly see what impact they will have.

Most Playstation fans are waiting for the so-called 'big guns' of Xbox franchises which they are choosing to keep secret according to the mass of rumours.

I have very little interest in these four. I don't honestly see what impact they will have.

Most Playstation fans are waiting for the so-called 'big guns' of Xbox franchises which they are choosing to keep secret according to the mass of rumours.

They had to start from smaller titles, but there's no going back now....

They are all coming

Darsxx82

"Xbox will continue to help game creators find the biggest audience possible."

Basically, all games are on the table to go multiplatform.

Wonder how xbox diehards like O Ozriel and D Darsxx82 are going to cope?
LoL, It's funny to read you pointing out people for fanaticism.....

And don't worry, it seems to me that you are the one who should look at your mental health. Your hatred of a brand is not normal or healthy😉

• A robust and innovative multi-year hardware roadmap.
Because you do like quotes😉

Last edited:
If I were to guess the next ones probably those games that had the PS5 version cancelled at some point. It makes sense to push those ones first since some work was already done.

Ozriel

M$FT
Wow, missing Switch with HiFi Rush and Sea of Thieves, that's a drag. The ports would have been harder (and Sea could have been a pain to maintain online over a portable's connection, ) but this was a good markets for these games. Still, landmark moment for Xbox.

Yeah, they’ll need Switch 2 to do proper justice to Sea of Thieves. Grounded looked quite iffy.

The entire direct, the Switch was showing its age for most of the games. Can’t wait for them to move on.

Wonder what’s next and how soon

Ori 1 & 2 to PS5 seems like an obvious no-brainer.

Plus porting Minecraft VR to PSVR2. Easy money

Killjoy-NL

LoL, It's funny to read you pointing out people for fanaticism.....

And don't worry, it seems to me that you are the one who should look at your mental health. Your hatred of a brand is not normal or healthy😉
You two just happen to stand out with the smileys.

Just wondering how you two cope with this, since you kept insisting that it won't be big titles, while this is the second time Xbox pretty much said that all games are on the table.

Rudius

I'm not really interested in any of those, but might try HI-FI Rush. What I'd like is some Forza Horizon and Flight Simulator for PS5, day one purchase if that happens.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Nintendo portable hardware sucks, it's not their fault
SoT ran on the OG Xbox One. In a world where The Witcher 3 runs on Switch I struggle to see how they couldn’t manage a 30fps 720p port. That being said, as mentioned above, hopefully means both will be launch window games for Switch 2 and won’t be gimped.

Killjoy-NL

Because you do like quotes
You probably have missed my posts where I said I could see them release something like a Ouya-like console, or that I'm willing to believe they would release a high-end console and handheld.

That was before the business update.

Matsuchezz

Yes, The winning plan is working and they are outspending SIE alright!. I would not mind a Gears of War collection, I enjoyed the games when I bought my 360.

Darsxx82

You two just happen to stand out with the smileys.

Just wondering how you two cope with this, since you kept insisting that it won't be big titles, while this is the second time Xbox pretty much said that all games are on the table.
Not only are you the typical fanatic who leaves no opportunity to reflect his hatred of a brand, you are also spiteful and a liar 🙃

It is clear that you had illusions about something that has not happened and here we have you doubling your exposition of hatred.

Then, it is normal to lie for people like you. The fact is that you could put a quote where I have ever denied that MS is going to release only those 2 games and nothing else. In fact it is the opposite. But of course, being honest doesn't serve your narrative of hatred of everything green.

PS. And all because it bothered you that I gave a laughing emoji to your previous comment!!! Imagine looking at your navel 😉

Darsxx82

You probably have missed my posts where I said I could see them release something like a Ouya-like console, or that I'm willing to believe they would release a high-end console and handheld.

That was before the business update.
Of course, of course, because the numerous times you've bet me that MS would stop making hardware and that no Xbox console would be released never existed.... ironic🙃

xHunter

Well since the four they mentioned in the business meeting are now official, they can now talk about the starfield port.

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
You might laugh, but GBA and DS games aside, there’s something hugely satisfying about Rare no longer being shackled to Microsoft hardware.

To this day I will never fully grasp why Nintendo didn't seal the deal with them. I know they're extremely particular with that kind of thing, but Rare felt like such a staple to the brand. If I recall correctly, even the owner of Rare at the time was surprised they never offered and were so willing to let them go.

Killjoy-NL

Not only are you the typical fanatic who leaves no opportunity to reflect his hatred of a brand, you are also spiteful and a liar 🙃

It is clear that you had illusions about something that has not happened and here we have you doubling your exposition of hatred.

Then, it is normal to lie for people like you. The fact is that you could put a quote where I have ever denied that MS is going to release only those 2 games and nothing else. In fact it is the opposite. But of course, being honest doesn't serve your narrative of hatred of everything green.

PS. And all because it bothered you that I gave a laughing emoji to your previous comment!!! Imagine looking at your navel 😉
It doesn't bother me. You two just came to mind because I see your names in my notifications on a regular basis.

If you didn't say that, you can ignore that particular comment.

But clearly this news evokes a strong emotional response.
That's why I was wondering how you deal with this.

Top Bottom