• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CDPR Laughs at Outrage Mob

It's off the wall humor. It's an obviously cheeky snarky post hoping for a silly billy option. I love it.

God dammit I just want cyberpunk 2077 in my veins.

Kenpachii

Check out this fuck trying to stir shit up.

BQSJoQv.jpg

These clowns u have to cure with there own disease.

Tell him to give his house and job to a man of color because he's privileged to have it over them.

And say something like silence is compliance which results him being a white supremist if he doesn't react. And if he does react and doesn't do it he's a white supremist either way.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Haha, this is in response to outrage that Cyberpunk has no vagina customisation options. Too rich. I guess 70‘s minge vs Brazilian vs landing strip could have been put in for the sjw’s, not for me or anything.

I can’t believe how much attention you’re giving this no-name guy on twitter. You’re just feeding something that should be left to starve.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Poland is literally just under 97% white but whatever.

Buying what will be my 2020 game of the year, CYBERPUNK 2077 day motherfucking one on Xbox Series X digitally with the expansion pass for me!!!

Is it November yet???

SleepDoctor

Banned
These clowns u have to cure with there own disease.

Tell him to give his house and job to a man of color because he's privileged to have it over them.

And say something like silence is compliance which results him being a white supremist if he doesn't react. And if he does react and doesn't do it he's a white supremist either way.

Gas him up to the point where he runs out to protest against the police and gets lit up with rubber bullets. That'd be the best outcome

Top Bottom