• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CDPR Laughs at Outrage Mob

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Best of all, it’s a she.

🔥🔥🔥
giphy.gif

cormack12

Gold Member
Read this earlier.

You can choose sliders for breast size as it affects your character model.
You can choose circumcised or uncircumcised nob and it has a length slider. I assume it can also be seen on the char model if oversized enough.
So people kicked off you could only choose to have a vag or not. You're not going to see flaps or cameltoe in clothes ffs.

These people are literally insane. Actually reading the thread replies is kind of cathartic

Kuranghi

It would be funny if having a massive fanny increases your cool stat.

"Whoa jaina! You got a meat hallway that could handle a hover-truck!"

Maybe you can just skip the tasks people ask of you if you pull your massive meat tube (projected or inverted) and they just relent and give you the stat points immediately.

GreyHorace

I mean, why should they cater to the outrage mob? Especially the crazies of RetardEra. It wasn't so long ago when the idiots at REE tried to dox one of their employees over a harmless joke on Twitter.

The sooner they realize that pandering to the SJWs doesn't work the better.

Birdo

Banned
I think they may just be joking at the concept of a sci-fi game having different vagina types. Rather than sticking it to "SJW" crowd.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Sounds good but what's the story? I feel like I'm missing something.

Below... Ree mad.

Read this earlier.

You can choose sliders for breast size as it affects your character model.
You can choose circumcised or uncircumcised nob and it has a length slider. I assume it can also be seen on the char model if oversized enough.
So people kicked off you could only choose to have a vag or not. You're not going to see flaps or cameltoe in clothes ffs.

These people are literally insane. Actually reading the thread replies is kind of cathartic

Raven117

I remember back when I was a kid and discussed "video games of the future" with my friends. How cool they would be.

We now have penis-sliders to increase or decrease the size of the characters dick.

The future... Is not what we thought it would be.
Nope. It sure isnt.

Dont feed

Kuranghi

Check out this fuck trying to stir shit up.

BQSJoQv.jpg

What a complete fuckface this man is, just fuck off cunt, you aren't wanted in our "new" society where we DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE BY THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN REGARDLESS OF RACE.

Who is this submental anyway?

The thing he should've noticed is that they are really talented artists at the top of their game, creating entertainment ("art") to distract us from this shit-pile of a society that is regressing back to literal segregation. The Polish are super strong on this issue though, just like the Hungo's, they know what this trash-thinking leads to and they won't go through it again.

Xenon

It's not taking a stand so much as it's taking a shot at the outrage mob, still appreciated though. It'll be interesting to see if this humor is in the game and how it plays out. FYI I feel the same about humor directed at conservatives as well. Laughing at extremists is fun!

Last edited:

Atrus

Gold Member
The genitalia customizations are a hilarious tongue-in-cheek addition to the game that nutters are linking to transphobia. A game that lets you custom genitals irrespective of sex is transphobic apparently.

It goes to show that catering to maladjusted people with serious mental illnesses is never an option. These people are not fans or gamers or anything other than a collection of bad code; the accumulated errors of a society clogging an online drain pipe and causing all sorts of undesirable things to surface.

Fbh

Have they already apologized?
I so wish for just 1 big studio to be like "you know what? no, fuck off" and take a stand against these silly outrage mobs.

Sounds good but what's the story? I feel like I'm missing something.

From what I gather, basically some previewers were offended that Penises have more customization options than vaginas in the game. And this tweet is basically just making fun of it.

Check out this fuck trying to stir shit up.

BQSJoQv.jpg

"Polish company needs to start specifically hiring black people from other countries because racism in america...or something".
Always weird how these "inclusive" people love to pretend like North America is the center of the world.

Last edited:

hyperbertha

CDPR is currently overflowing with talent and some guy wants to replace that with diversity hires? **** that. I'd rather the company closes down than turn into some sjy soyboy/girl infested nutfest that churns out token 'representation' games with nothing else.

Last edited:

Denton

God I wish companies en masse would just finally, FINALLY tell all the outrage fascist authoritarian junkies to collectively fuck off. What a nice thing that would be.

Top Bottom