• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CDPR Removes release date from Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter handle.

Jose92

[Membe
OPvuiYE.jpg

Another delay incoming ?

Might as well release it on next gen and pc for now better than this mess.

Update:

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
Was never on there in the first place.

Last edited:

Breaking news from Hot girl videos 69 lmfao. Prolly just some clout chasing twat but we all know deep within our hearts it will be 100% delayed. Theres no financial reason to release it in December and with covid just tearing us Europeans a new one, pretty sure theres going to be a delay to March/April which makes more sense as a release window. Fuck whoever's managing at CDPR.

Small Change

Neo Member

Breaking news from Hot girl videos 69 lmfao. Prolly just some clout chasing twat but we all know deep within our hearts it will be 100% delayed. Theres no financial reason to release it in December and with covid just tearing us Europeans a new one, pretty sure theres going to be a delay to March/April which makes more sense as a release window. Fuck whoever's managing at CDPR.

I think she had a piece of accurate info once but not since then but, yeah, it seems as if kicking it out to Spring 2021 and pretty much saying it's a next-gen game is probably what will happen. I'd love if they went completely off the reservation and just put it out on PC on schedule but at this point seeing how bad their management is I bet it's a bit of a mess on every platform and not just the PS4 and Xbox One.

Dr.D00p

There's no such thing as "100% final" code.

But there is a thing as 100% incompetent project management, 8yrs in development, telling the world its gone gold then trying to redefine what that means to cover up their incompetence, ably assisted by the CDPR fan boy army, who will defend them to the death.

..This thing has been a shit show from start to finish. I bet there are some pretty juicy tales of just how badly this thing has been handled, that might one day come out. No game should take 8yrs from announcement to (supposed) release.

keraj37

Some heads at management should be taken out really.
Whoever had this great idea to give release date with Neo telling us Aprill 2019 should be fired - unless it was the founder itself - in that case nothing can be done.

Stuart360

Still think it will be March. I hope i'm wrong obviously but they have already lost the Christmas sales by launching mid December, so why not clean up sales in the barren months of March, while also giving yourself more polishing time?.

Last edited:

TheMan

I still have doubt they'll make a december launch date unless they only relase pc+next gen, leave the old gen for spring 21 or something

regawdless

Banned
While they said the main reason is the lacking performance of the ancient console versions, I'm curious how many bugs they're fixing right now until release.
I have a feeling there will be more than enough bugs left for several months of work.

Top Bottom