• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chick-fil-A introduces Egg White Grill sandwich, discontinues spicy chicken biscuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekai

*The CEO's thoughts on gays
**Which no more effect the quality of the food than the thoughts of any person who has ever played a part in making the food you order anywhere

If you don't want to support "____" by association, stay home and cook your own damn food. The rest of us will eating out and enjoying ourselves.

Fact of the matter is the money the company earns still goes to anti-LGBT corporations. I'm not guilt-tripping you but frankly speaking I refuse to give my money to any such company regardless of the potential quality of their product.

A shame though they would remove a spicy item. Spicy stuff = guud stuff.

mackattk

My CFA says they no longer have what is needed to make the spicy chicken biscuit, but they will make a normal spicy filet and put it on a biscuit if you want. There is a 5-10 minute wait for it though.

How much was the upcharge for this? I like CFA for breakfast, but half the time the chicken doesn't even fill out the biscuit, some of them are ridiculously small. If I could spend an extra 50 cents or whatever for a "large" biscuit, hell yeah.

RBH

Some potential new items for 2017:

-Spring Campaign (March 20 – May 20) New Frosted Strawberry Lemonade. While this item is technically already available, CFA will now be promoting this item and it will go on the menu and not just be an option in the computer.

-Summer Campaign (May 22 – Aug. 19) New Seasonal Smokehouse BBQ Bacon Sandwich, Gluten Free Bun and New Seasonal Watermelon Mint Lemonade and Tea. As of right now, we just know these items are coming. I know that the Smokehouse BBQ Bacon Sandwich will have the smokehouse BBQ sauce that everyone hated put on the sandwich by the workers. It will also carry a new applewood bacon exclusive to the sandwich. The new lemonade and tea options are still a complete mystery. It is assumed that it will just be a syrup added to them like with the Peppermint Shakes but whether the mint and watermelon will be combined and if it is even a syrup is a mystery and we will not know until closer to roll out.

-Back-to-School Campaign (Aug. 21 – Nov. 18) Potential new breakfast items. CFA is/has done some tests on some new items and haven't made a decision as to if they will be put on the menu or not yet so as of now there will not be any new items this fall.

-Holiday Campaign (Nov. 20 – Jan. 6) New Seasonal Tomato Asiago Soup. This is pending in that they are currently testing the soup but the results so far are excellent so we can most likely expect this item to release.

I will try my best to post updates regarding all of this when I confirm what is happening. Thanks and Eat More Chicken!
https://www.reddit.com/r/ChickFilA/comments/5naokx/insider_info_on_new_items_coming_to_cfa_in_2017/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom