• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Christmas Wish], for live without problems, and without being attacked by other users, for anyone who loves Final Fantasy XV

D.Final

Banned
I am referring to the fact that whoever tries to express appreciation and love towards Final Fantasy XV is attacked with fury by those who think differently.
And this is hardly fair.
(yesterday I saw 3 users attacked by other users only because they showed appreciation and love towards Final Fantasy XV)
There is such a great hatred that not even on Christmas day these people who hate this topic stop annoying and attacking those who speak well (or love) Final Fantasy XV.

So, it would be really nice if the people started accepting others' opinions once and for all, instead of attacking them continuously.
And I would like common sense to bring such people to accept these opinions without persecuting or attacking those who love Final Fantasy XV.

E.T. Waifu

Okay, so, I don't love FFXV but I do agree people should be less aggressive towards things like videogames, c'mon. But I really appreciate your posts, they're always very positive which is something Gaf definitely needs! Merry Christmas btw1

Outrunner

This shouldn't be valid only for FFXV. Should be valid for any game. There are games out there for everyone and for every kind of gamer, just pick the one you like and stop giving shit to people who made the absolute mistake of picking something else.

Coflash

I fucking love Tidus, but he's so misunderstood it hurts.

I don't know if he's misunderstood, but every time he opens his mouth it definitely hurts

I am referring to the fact that whoever tries to express appreciation and love towards Final Fantasy XV is attacked with fury by those who think differently.
And this is hardly fair.
(yesterday I saw 3 users attacked by other users only because they showed appreciation and love towards Final Fantasy XV)
There is such a great hatred that not even on Christmas day these people who hate this topic stop annoying and attacking those who speak well (or love) Final Fantasy XV.

So, it would be really nice if the people started accepting others' opinions once and for all, instead of attacking them continuously.
And I would like common sense to bring such people to accept these opinions without persecuting or attacking those who love Final Fantasy XV.

If opinions about a game affect you this way online, how do you deal with the real world? Why do you need others to accept what you believe? Ignore them and move on.

Last edited:

TeamGhobad

Banned
the guy was a fucking robot...out of the blue im a robot, then it was never brought up again. this game is shit. fucking pig shit. WORST writing in a game ever. its not even writing its unfinished pig shit. i will not adhere to any resolutions that hinder me from roasting any ff15 fans cause they deserve it.

Fret Runner

Just stand by your beliefs and enjoy what ever games/movies you want.

remember, the people shitting on something you like don’t really give a damn about it and will move on to something new a lot quicker than how long you will carry on liking said thing.

in short: You’re putting way more energy into letting them get to you than they are shitting on you. Stop engaging in mindless debates and enjoy your damn video games; They are way better than Internet forum shit flinging.

Now, go play some ffXV and enjoy it. :messenger_grinning:👍

Last edited:

Allandor

Well it is the worst FF ever (my opinion) for many, many reasons. I played through the whole game in the hope that at some point it gets better ... but it never did. The only game I remember that I played and under delivered so badly was C&C 4 as far as I remember and I played many many games over the last 30 years.

But attacking other users is not ok and should never be tolerated. Respect is missing in many forums/platforms in the internet. I really wish there would just be more respect for others in general.

Btw, Merry Christmas

E.T. Waifu

I don't know if he's misunderstood, but every time he opens his mouth it definitely hurts
But that's the point, he's an outsider. He has no idea what's going and that makes him look like an idiot. Put yourself in his shoes, you'd act the same way, anyone would!

Coflash

It's more like a 4 year old is trapped inside the body of a young adult and everything he says and does it bungled, even before he becomes an outsider. I mean, when even laughing is a chore...

- Tidus Hate Club Member #476,322

• Triggered
Reactions: TLZ

Valonquar

FFXV is a terrible game with a disjointed narritave built on really interesting lore. I platinumed it and will never go back to it they way I have with other FF titles. By all means, enjoy it the way you want to tho

What's up with all the victim Olympics lately? Earlier it was defending JRPG's and Japanese games and now I'm reading this. Are people so sensitive that they can't just ignore the things they read online or something and need people to defend them or rules to change? People are in for a rough life if they can't take small bits of criticisms.

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
It's fine. For anyone who says FF XV is trash I'll remind them anything post-IX is the same anyway.

Also no one wants to dedicate their life to FF XIV for the "story." We don't need more people questioning whether they want to be girls or not from looking at a Catgirl's ass for 3K hours.

Last edited:

kiphalfton

You know that one Christmas gift you're super excited about when you open it up, well that was Final Fantasy XV for me a couple years ago. Went from being super excited about it, playing it, and finally being disappointed when I finished the game.

I wish it hadn't been as mediocre as it was, but just like you, I didn't get my Christmas wish.

Dacon

Banned
Lol it's an ok game. It's not amazing or even a really good FF game. It's definitely not the worse thing ever.

You however, cannot control how other people react to you or the things you love. The best thing you can do instead of begging and pleading other people is to just not give two fucks about what they think about you or your hobbies.

Anyone who would judge a person or the quality of their character over a fucking videogame is a simpleton through and through.

Freeman76

Just dont get involved, it wont change. Its kids arguing over their favourite toys, look at it like that and you will soon realise how stupid it is.

DonF

If you say you like/love the game, it's fine.
If you say it's a great game, okey no. Clearly the game had problems at release, hell, they patched the hell out of it. That why I don't "support it" cause I don't want game studios fixing their games post release.

Grinchy

Banned
:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Your love of this game has reached an extremely bizarre level. Go ahead and call that an attack. I bet you were the kid who pulled his pants all the way to his ankles to pee at the urinal.

royox

It's not an attack saying that a game that was released unfinished was released unfinished. God they even had to patch in the most important story content one year later. Every Battlefront thread is full of hate against lootboxes, dlc or their anti-player policy. Its the same with FFXV, it was filled of anti-player policies with main story elements locked behind paywalls, dlc, paid multilayer dlc, royal editions, movie, anime, etc. We as players shouldn't allow this to happen never again with a classic saga as FF.

Also as i always say and everybody else noticed while playing, the game is a mess, feels like they had a lot of pieces of diferent games and decided to paste them together very fast not caring about the result. The first hours of the game has stuff like all Noctis family dying and 3 seconds later Prompto asking what kind of selfies do you want. Characters that swear they will protect you and will never abandon you disappear forever for no reason minutes after saying that, 99% of the sidequests are pointless and boring UPS simulator (except the behemoth one....guess they got tired after doing a good one) and the gameplay is shit having the worst boss battles of the generation (leviathan and Ardin) just hold X to super saiyan and do anything else.

The game was 100% eyecandy. Nothing else.

D.Final

Banned
This shouldn't be valid only for FFXV. Should be valid for any game. There are games out there for everyone and for every kind of gamer, just pick the one you like and stop giving shit to people who made the absolute mistake of picking something else.

Exactly.
I think there should be more mutual respect for others' opinions.
There are those who understood what I mean. While others have completely ignored the underlying message I wanted to give.
(on a social condition that has now become more than toxic for many users)

Lol it's an ok game. It's not amazing or even a really good FF game. It's definitely not the worse thing ever.

You however, cannot control how other people react to you or the things you love. The best thing you can do instead of begging and pleading other people is to just not give two fucks about what they think about you or your hobbies.

Anyone who would judge a person or the quality of their character over a fucking videogame is a simpleton through and through.

This is not what I meant.
What I mean is that it would be nice if there was more mutual respect for others' opinions. Without having to be besieged by attacks and messages of hate from those who think differently.
(and this applies to all users and all games)
Because everyone has their own personal tastes, and should feel free to live by being able to express them freely.

If you say you like/love the game, it's fine.
If you say it's a great game, okey no. Clearly the game had problems at release, hell, they patched the hell out of it. That why I don't "support it" cause I don't want game studios fixing their games post release.

I and many other users think Final Fantasy XV is an excellent game and an excellent Final Fantasy.
But every time an ordinary user (and therefore not only me) affirms these words, he is punctually attacked avidly by those who think differently.
For this reason there is no respect for opinions.

Last edited:

Ingeniero

Wait what?
There are people that hate FFXV and attack everyone who likes the game?
The game may have its flaws, but not to the point of being hated.

I loved the game and had a blast the 120 hours I put in.

IKSTUGA

I just got the royal edition off a psn sale, I'll give it a try once I'm done with FF14. I really liked some of the music you posted in another thread.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Who fed D.Final after midnight again?
e0a9a3d82274827346dad8eea5339e6517244be9b44299fd6a5d5da2372e2a96.jpg

Myths

This game doesn’t require so many threads, stop forcing attention. It seems like every other day there’s at least one new thread about this game.

Tipton32

I liked FF15 royal edition when it actually felt somewhat complete. The hate for it is pretty crazy and a little too over the top I think.

base

Banned
Why is FF15 a bad game? Because I remember FFXIII Versus were Noctis was a badass just like his companions. Now he's just a stupid kid.

Nester99

So only options you agree with should be allowed? Resetera is that way. —>

I like FF but respect others right to disagree.

You literally made a new Thread to attack others opinions...

Last edited:

Fbh

You see.... it's ok to like shitty things, but when you do so you need to be ready for people to disagree with you, and have a more open "I like this but I know many consider it bad" mentality.

For example I enjoy the Star Wars prequels but I know they are shitty. I'll argue with people that they did have some good stuff in them and that for me the fun parts outweigh the bad ones but I'm not going to start arguing that they are fantastic movies or that everything about them is great.
The day I open a thread like:
"omg guys the whole bit about Anakin and the sand was amazing, easily some of the best written dialog in movie history....like as I was watching I couldn't help but crying because he is right you know...sand IS coarse and rough"
I'm going to expect people to make fun of me

Last edited:

royox

You see.... it's ok to like shitty things, but when you do so you need to be ready for people to disagree with you, and have a more open "I like this but I know many consider it bad" mentality.

For example I enjoy the Star Wars prequels but I know they are shitty. I'll argue with people that they did have some good stuff in them and that for me the fun parts outweigh the bad ones but I'm not going to start arguing that they are fantastic movies or that everything about them is great.
The day I open a thread like:
"omg guys the whole bit about Anakin and the sand was amazing, easily some of the best written dialog in movie history....like as I was watching I couldn't help but crying because he is right you know...sand IS coarse and rough"
I'm going to expect people to make fun of me

I agree with that, gosh I enjoy EpI every time I rewatch it but I can see its flaws and understand why people hated it. Even the same with Episode7 and maReysue.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
D.Final D.Final FFXV is a divisive game, some people gonna like the game some not and you need to accept this fact and just enjoy what you like. Making thread like this will not help, in fact make things worst.

Soltype

I like PN03, but I'd never say it's a good game. I'd never defend it either, just because you like something doesn't mean it's good

Ryu Kaiba

The problem is you've tied the game to your identity for some reason. So when people attack it you take it personally.

Top Bottom