• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD MW3 Season 3 free trial live on all platforms

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
After a long search, I managed to find it within battle.net. While downloading the main "Call of Duty" game, it allows you to select the MW3 free trial. It's a whopping 92.7 GB download. I've been looking for an FPS game lately, so I'll give it a try.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
After a long search, I managed to find it within battle.net. While downloading the main "Call of Duty" game, it allows you to select the MW3 free trial. It's a whopping 92.7 GB download. I've been looking for an FPS game lately, so I'll give it a try.
I think COD is in a great spot right now and for sure worth trying it for free

Its a fun enough arcade type of shooter and always fall back to Hell Let Loose when I need something a little more gritty and hardcore

Shubh_C63

Yeah size was the first thing that came in my mind and yup, the very first post in the thread is about the same.

100GB for a week. Hmm..

nikos

Nice, already reinstalled for Warzone. Did a match on Shipment and almost completely leveled up a weapon. Felt good.

Valt7786

This season is introducing all the stupid weed based shit, so im done with it.
They started off so well with the MW 1 reboot and its just once again devolved into this crap again. I'm done. The gameplay is fine but it just looks like FPS-fortnite now.

dummydecoy

MW2019 Hardcore TDM is still where it's at! Anyone still play this superior MW?
YIv0eEY.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom