• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Tt36mEU.png

lol

tebunker

Banned
I got fooled by Tyler Wilson.

Won't get fooled by an Arky QB again.

Ryan Mallett too

I'm enjoying people acting shocked that Austin Allen is a good QB.

Except Allen is the only one to not get completely destroyed by Alabama...Pretty sure both Mallet and Wilson wake up with Nightmares from getting hit by Bama.

Allen has played pretty well against Bama and considering Bert's offense.

Not saying he'll be a good pro-starter, but will be a good backup that can push a starter to be better and fill in when needed.

Also who thinks Arky Might blow this game? VT has the talent to come back and Arky isn't that good. Allen is just playing well.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wow, I don't know if I've ever seen that before. Never got possession but gets the ball anyway

these refs in the arkansas/Va Tech game wow. terrible. took the ball from Va Tech.

Edit: and wtf at the tech coach not going crazy. i'd have called a timeout just to fuck up the game more.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The other thing that was confusing, Arky ended up with the ball back on their own 29 or so, and the punt muff was on the other side of the field. If this was inadvertent change of possession, why wasn't it down on the other side of the field?

The other thing that was confusing, Arky ended up with the ball back on their own 29 or so, and the punt muff was on the other side of the field. If this was inadvertent change of possession, why wasn't it down on the other side of the field?

I was wondering about that as well and thought I missed something.

I was wondering about that as well and thought I missed something.

They pretended that since no one actually recovered the punt, that there was defensive holding before the catch and therefore an automatic first down from the previous spot. That's the best sense I could make out of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom