• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEC is just an average P5 conference this year, but they have the best team in CFB so they'll all get to live vicariously through Alabama's imminent title. smh

tebunker

Banned
Except Allen is the only one to not get completely destroyed by Alabama...Pretty sure both Mallet and Wilson wake up with Nightmares from getting hit by Bama.

Allen has played pretty well against Bama and considering Bert's offense.

Not saying he'll be a good pro-starter, but will be a good backup that can push a starter to be better and fill in when needed.

Also who thinks Arky Might blow this game? VT has the talent to come back and Arky isn't that good. Allen is just playing well.

Not saying just saying. Posted that at 6:30 eastern. Bert gonna bert

cdyhybrid

Shame that we have a Big 12 matchup in this game. Would have loved to have seen Gondo State play a Pac-10 team or something.

Edit: Montez coming in. Gondo State in trouble, Colorado can actually throw the ball now.

K.Sabot

let's be real here, CU's recruiting has been fool's gold the past few years.

why peeps be thinking they were a 3 point favorite when OSU is a recruiting juggernaut in comparison.

CU is just facing reality right now.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
This is NeoGAF.

I thought it wasn't targeting, runner just got lower than the tackler could go.

This is over

Never said it shouldn't have been overturned, just surprised that it was. ; )

Kind of surprised any time somebody hits a QB in the head and doesn't get a penalty no matter the context. NFL games are the worst, where a simple little slap to a QB's head in the pocket is a 15 yard penalty.

Of the P5's,

ACC is having the best bowl season so far. (4-1)
SEC is having the worst (1-4)

Did the SEC not get to pick their favorable matchups this year or something?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Lars AndersonVerified account
‏@LarsAnderson71
NFL scout who I trust texted me: "Washington will beat Bama." Asked why, he texted, "Huskies D has 6 potential 1st rounds. Will stop Bama."

Lars AndersonVerified account
‏@LarsAnderson71
NFL scout who I trust texted me: "Washington will beat Bama." Asked why, he texted, "Huskies D has 6 potential 1st rounds. Will stop Bama."

Sounds like some quack on Twitter who's been claiming Washington has more first rounders than Bama for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom