• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
Lars AndersonVerified account
‏@LarsAnderson71
NFL scout who I trust texted me: "Washington will beat Bama." Asked why, he texted, "Huskies D has 6 potential 1st rounds. Will stop Bama."

I was saying this a month ago. People shouldn't act like it's some major upset tomorrow when Washington wins.

ryseing

Nope. Defense as good as LSU's; much better offense.

Washington's offense crapped the bed against every good team they played though.

John Ross is otherworldly but I don't think Browning will be able to get the ball into anyone else's hands.

andycapps

How ever will they replaced 6 tackles per game and .083 ints/game
For reference our DT in a 3-4 system today had 8 tackles, 3 sacks, and 3 TFL. Granted, he was the #1 recruit last year and he's a beast, but that position doesn't typically get much production unless they're a freak.

ryseing

So it will be two offenses looking terrible, fun.

Expect some Chris Peterson trickery but I suspect it will be an LSU-esque game with a few more points. So a patented SEC defensive showdown.

Washington's OL is going to have a hard time keeping Browning upright.

Gorillaz

I was saying this a month ago. People shouldn't act like it's some major upset tomorrow when Washington wins.
I thought we all assumed Washington was the wild card in all of this anyway? I feel like thread during the championship week even stated this.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Why do they ask if you want the ball if the other team deferred? Just to give you the option to fuck it all up? There is literally never a reason to choose to kick unless you are a moron.

Of course that has happened, but why even open it up to that.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Peppers would have broken up that pass.

And jumped 15 feet straight up to catch that throwaway.

ryseing

Why do they ask if you want the ball if the other team deferred? Just to give you the option to fuck it all up? There is literally never a reason to choose to kick unless you are a moron.

Of course that has happened, but why even open it up to that.

It happened to Texas, so I'm OK with them continuing with asking.

HeySeuss

Over under on how many times they say how much Michigan's defense misses Pepper's leadership and athletic ability? I'll put it at 4.

Lkr

Over under on how many times they say how much Michigan's defense misses Pepper's leadership and athletic ability? I'll put it at 4.
I feel like we were over 4 before the game started

Too easy for FSU on that drive, keep it up

Far too easy for FSU on the first drive.

Im expecting a big game from Cook. just for him to prove he is the best RB entering the draft next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom