• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colored Replacement Dreamcast Cases: Are They Still Available?

I just got ahold of an old used DC that belonged to my girlfriend's brother. He treated it like crap and the case is rather unsightly, but it still works. I want to get one of those colored replacement shells... I remember them being all over the place a few years back. But now, I can't seem to find them anywhere. Can anyone offer a head's up? I'm looking for a blue one btw.

pj

Banned
I got two of them free in 2001 due to a shipping error from interact. A blue one and a smoke one. I put the blue one on mine and the grey one on my brother's. We've both traded them in (and I've since rebought one on ebay.. ORIGINAL CASE :( ), so look around in the EB games in upstate NY and you might get lucky..

number386

I know J n L games, and the store in penguin village in chinatown NY used to carry them, and I think they still might. J n L is kind of a rip off though, they like to overchsrge for things.

Top Bottom