• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

Oh my. Just saw Logan and it's absolutely amazing. Easily my favorite Marvel movie I've seen. Just incredible

Still processing but man to see Wolverine truly captured was a site to see. Laura was stellar as well

10/10

DCBS updated with 3 statues...they are 3 statues that I want..but do I want to commit to paying 6-700$ in a future month

I ordered that Wonder Woman. That's about it for now. Not really sure I'm in for that Harley, even though it looks pretty swell.

Rainy

Banned
Just saw Logan and I'm interested in X-23. If I wanted to read more about her comics-wise, where do I start?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just saw Logan and I'm interested in X-23. If I wanted to read more about her comics-wise, where do I start?

just read All New Gabby and you're good.

Oh I guess Laura is in the book aswell

Just came home after a 7 hour shift at the cinema during the most active part of the day and night. So happy to jump into bed soon~

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Man, Zelda is amazing. Just came back home from a 10 hour session from where we basicly just run after stuff we discovered on the map.

Cant wait to buy a Switch to play it
when the system is 100€ cheaper

MG310

Some amazing commissions coming out of ECCC this year. Here's a Lady Loki from Jason Shawn Alexander and Mary Jane from Andrew Robinson

17076278_1687025601589776_3132056994542780416_n.jpg

16908339_419281771757890_405856550997983232_n.jpg

mreddie

I've been away thanks to a trip to the hospital

Nothing serious, in a car wreck with my brother and nephew, everyone is ok but my brother had to spend 2 nights at the hospital to make sure he didn't fuck his head up.

Nephew saved thanks to the car seat and me, I just had to wear my belt.

I'm just trying to be happy. honestly, might not be on GAF as much next week as I'm trying to get everything done by Spring Break.

Only brought Wasp, Moon Knight and America.

Logan very minor spoilers

Oh look a black mutant kid, wonder what powers he has.... oh.

Nothing serious, in a car wreck with my brother and nephew, everyone is ok but my brother had to spend 2 nights at the hospital to make sure he didn't fuck his head up.

I'm just trying to be happy. honestly, might not be on GAF as much next week as I'm trying to get everything done by Spring Break.

Glad to hear it was nothing serious!

jurgen

Haha I'm kidding we know Mig will never do that project, why not King instead. It just hurts my heart having saw those pics. I'd be down with King on New Gods for sure.

Yeah, Mignola probably won't be doing interiors for anything that isn't creator-owned ever again.

I'd be down for King on New Gods but I thought he was the one that was going to write LOSH. He's stated that he's typically 4-5 issues ahead on scripts for Batman and Sheriff is on hiatus until 2018. That kind of frees him up to possibly do a monthly Legion book?

Malyse

What happens when Juggernaut charges the Blob?

The Juggernaut originally possessed untold mystical power which enhanced his strength to an unknown degree and made him a seemingly irresistible, unstoppable being. Once he began to walk in a given direction, no obstacle or force on Earth was able to stop him.

Blob's main superhuman ability was to become virtually immovable at will as long as he was in contact with the ground

Horizon: Zero Dawn is phenomenal

[Fourish Hours In Spoilers]
I legit actually cried when Rost died.

This is a really incredibly designed story and world. I am fully into it and have barely scratched the surface of it. The way they slowly expand her experience (and our experience) is absolutely masterful.

It feels very much like a "Modern Playstation" game, the kind I usually don't play. (Uncharted, Last Of Us, etc) Very story driven, super gorgeous graphics, totally enveloping.

I'm really into it.

Malyse

It feels very much like a "Modern Playstation" game, the kind I usually don't play. (Uncharted, Last Of Us, etc) Very story driven, super gorgeous graphics, totally enveloping.

I'm really into it.

If you're really into it, then why don't you play the other titles that are similar to it?

Sandfox

This interview about the new X-books is really interesting: http://www.cbr.com/x-position-resurrxion-x-editors-part-1/

Say what you will about expectations for the books, but these guys interview well.

The comments about Psylocke, Archangel, and Emma stand out to me as well as the mention of classic mutants they plan on using.

Man, Zelda is amazing. Just came back home from a 10 hour session from where we basicly just run after stuff we discovered on the map.

Cant wait to buy a Switch to play it
when the system is 100€ cheaper

I'm loving Zelda so far.

tim1138

I know right? I don't see how anything in comic book movies is topping that one this year.

This year, hell it's probably the best of the entire superhero genre.It did pretty much everything right. I loved that it avoided the stereotypical cape movie tropes, and was not bogged down by cinematic universe connection bullshit. It was just phenomenal all around.

Geez glad everyone is okay eddie!

This interview about the new X-books is really interesting: http://www.cbr.com/x-position-resurrxion-x-editors-part-1/

Say what you will about expectations for the books, but these guys interview well.

The comments about Psylocke, Archangel, and Emma stand out to me as well as the mention of classic mutants they plan on using.

lol at the props for Bunn re: Psylocke and Archangel. I read every issue of that book, I don't know what the hell is going on with Archangel. His work on the character has been awful. One might even say...bunngled

Sorry

This year, hell it's probably the best of the entire superhero genre.It did pretty much everything right. I loved that it avoided the stereotypical cape movie tropes, and was not bogged down by cinematic universe connection bullshit. It was just phenomenal all around.
Yea I agree. It's something really special.

Since I saw it today I'm debating between Logan and TDK as my favorite cape movie of all time. It's real real close

Sandfox

Geez glad everyone is okay eddie!

lol at the props for Bunn re: Psylocke and Archangel. I read every issue of that book, I don't know what the hell is going on with Archangel. His work on the character has been awful. One might even say...bunngled

Sorry
X-Men fans on other sites seem to like Bunn's work with the franchise. I haven't read it outside of the first IvX tie-in so I can't comment on it myself.

Donnie, did you ever read this story?

pMmKhiy.jpg

I haven't yet, but I had to buy it when I saw that it's Mignola-drawn cosmic stuff.

Nah dude, but I need to! I'm pretty behind on reading his actual OG DC work before he struck off on his own, but I'd love to get in there. Did you enjoy it??

Yeah, Mignola probably won't be doing interiors for anything that isn't creator-owned ever again.

Lol, I'd even wonder about interiors full stop. HB in Hell was his dream project and he barely saw sense in going beyond issue 8. He's said he has plenty of ideas as a writer for more HB but none as an artist. That could go the way of him being inspired to draw something else, but it also seems like he has his fingers in so many pies. I dunno, we'll see.

Mangolds comments on movie to movie continuity were pretty great. Let me see if I can find them

fake edit:

Found

Mangold said:
fuck continuity, nerds

real edit:

heres a fan art piece I just finished up

Juggernaut's scaling strength wins. Blob has a relatively less impressive ability to absorb impact, his gravity field has a limited range. Juggy would pummel him.

Malyse

Juggernaut's scaling strength wins. Blob has a relatively less impressive ability to absorb impact, his gravity field has a limited range. Juggy would pummel him.

Thank you. I just finished the Days of Future Past novelization (man that got dark), and there's a scene with Blob fucking the X-Men up pretty well, so I got curious.

VanWinkle

Horizon: Zero Dawn is phenomenal

[Fourish Hours In Spoilers]
I legit actually cried when Rost died.

This is a really incredibly designed story and world. I am fully into it and have barely scratched the surface of it. The way they slowly expand her experience (and our experience) is absolutely masterful.

I'm really into it.

The game is genuinely incredible. I am 12 hours in and MAN do I love it.

Nah dude, but I need to! I'm pretty behind on reading his actual OG DC work before he struck off on his own, but I'd love to get in there. Did you enjoy it??

I haven't read it yet. Got it a few days ago and have been focused on gaming. Art looks really cool though and I love cosmic comics. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Top Bottom