• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confirmed: The next Nintendo Direct will take place tomorrow, the company has announced.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Nintendo should publish the English version of Dragon Quest X Offline.
In the meantime, I have my physical copy pre-ordered (shipping Friday) and I've been brushing up on my Japanese.

Patrick S.

Banned
Man, I don't know what's wrong with me. I have a Switch since around launch, and I barely touch it. I like the look and feel of the console, and I like the games I tried on it, but since I mostly play nice and shiny western AAA stuff, I always buy games for either my PC or my PS5, and I kinda keep forgetting I even own a Switch :/

I can see myself buying the three Xenoblade games and Zelda BOTW (used, because no way in hell I'm paying €60 for a six year old game!), and maybe Mario Kart.

Is there a recommended Youtube channel run by a non-obnoxious person that focuses mostly on Nintendo Switch stuff? I really want to try and get more into Switch games.

Last edited:

MAtgS

Man, I don't know what's wrong with me. I have a Switch since around launch, and I barely touch it. I like the look and feel of the console, and I like the games I tried on it, but since I mostly play nice and shiny western AAA stuff, I always buy games for either my PC or my PS5, and I kinda keep forgetting I even own a Switch :/

I can see myself buying the three Xenoblade games and Zelda BOTW (used, because no way in hell I'm paying €60 for a six year old game!), and maybe Mario Kart.

Is there a recommended Youtube channel run by a non-obnoxious that focuses mostly on Nintendo Switch stuff? I really want to try and get more into Switch games.
Could try good vibes gaming.

supernova8

Banned
11pm in Japan. Fucking praise the lord finally something I can watch without waking up mega early or holding my eyes open with matchsticks.

I really think its time for a new 3D Mario. Since Odyssey they only made the remaster with Bowsers Fury, which should not have taken them all the resources or time.
They surely also want a game to be close to the movie release.

Other than that, some Botw 2 news would be nice or something Donkey Kong country related.

Woopah

I really think its time for a new 3D Mario. Since Odyssey they only made the remaster with Bowsers Fury, which should not have taken them all the resources or time.
They surely also want a game to be close to the movie release.

Other than that, some Botw 2 news would be nice or something Donkey Kong country related.
From the sounds of it EPD Tokyo are working on both 3D Mario and Donkey Kong, so that's probably what is taking them so long.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Direct is marked as "mostly focused on games launching this winter". Expectations like these are why people always walk away disappointed.

I don't expect any of that, lol. Well, a little BOTW2 gameplay would be nice.

Should be a lighter Direct. Maybe some light footage of BotW 3, Bayonetta 4, and Metroid Prime 5 to go along with the announcement that they've acquired Sega.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I don't expect any of that, lol. Well, a little BOTW2 gameplay would be nice.

At this point I'll be happy to walk away with a Hollow Knight Silksong release date.

40 minutes is a beefy one though. Last one was February and had some alright stuff.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
In the absence of a double pack Zelda Oracle remake, I'll take GBC for Switch online. Ended up ponying up for that thing since I play MK and my girlfriend plays AC.

BlackTron

In the absence of a double pack Zelda Oracle remake, I'll take GBC for Switch online. Ended up ponying up for that thing since I play MK and my girlfriend plays AC.

Nintendo got you cornered.

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: AV
- Metroid Prime Remaster 2022
- Windwaker HD this winter
- Twilight Princess HD this winter
- Donkey Kong Country something
- Several SquareEnix RPGs
- Gameboy for NSO
- Metroid Prime 4 2023

Last edited:
  • Acquistion: Mercury Steam
  • Zelda the Fighters: new Team Ninja game from the Dead or Alive team. 2player vs fighting game with destructible clothing
  • Nintendo Switch Online Update: Blast Corps (Remix), start with a new save on the final boss with all powerups unlocked
  • Tingle's Big Adventure: New 3D open world game

Moses85

So far, no
season 9 navy GIF

Chastten

Banned
Couple of more minutes!

Another game I'd like to see I just thught about is either a Kid Icarus Uprising port or a new game in the series, either will do.

AV

Disrespecting the queen watching the US stream from the UK. Sorry Liz.

Got some cheese and crackers ready though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom