• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
What does "bio-holes" mean please? Never heard of this phrase before. I tried Google and found nothing.
Sorry for the late reply; I missed this somehow!

"Bio-holes" isn't a term I had ever heard before, either. I believe it's just one person's gross made-up word for any oriface someone can have sex with. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

chromhound

qxrEo9a.jpg

Toots

Gold Member
Oh. My. God.

I joked once that soon people would be campaigning for pedos

I can of get were he's coming from in that i too have an irrepressible urge i can't act upon because i'll be shunned by society and put in jail.
My irrepressible urge ?
Grab the head of that dangerous mother(baby)lover between my hands and slowly drive my thumbs in his eyes until i reach the back of his skull (he can keep his glasses on...).

Only thing reassuring me about this crazy disinhibition those crazies have nowadays, is that we had in France in the 70s a whole bunch of crazy dudes advocating "free" love with children, some intellectuals, some politicians. It gained a bit of traction in the wake of the 60's liberation movements, with people going on tv talking about their "experiences" but then a few huge scandals happened (like the Coral case) and those goddam pedophiles were back to being shunned by society (and rightly so). You just have to "empower" them by letting them talk and they'll dig their own grave just by being the way they are (i had a hard time to express what i mean, but it's kind like Marx's saying about capitalism, it seeds its own destruction)... Aaaaaand i'll stop cause this post is not about politics, it was just to metaphorically spit on the ugly face of that pedophile, for reasons that are my own.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I know this is the UK PM, but this isn't a political post. Just posting this so we can all witness the cringe of Boris Johnson once again making an absolute tit of himself in public.

Edit.

I wonder how this guy know feels about Boris Johnson. Again, not political. Just another cringe video.

Last edited:

tkscz

So uh... what was ANY of that information for? Will it come back in the class?

Why the fuck would I need to know what they look like? I didn't sign up to a microsoft class to know that.

This feels... scary. Like, are they not human and have to convince others they are?

FunkMiller

I know this is the UK PM, but this isn't a political post. Just posting this so we can all witness the cringe of Boris Johnson once again making an absolute tit of himself in public.

Edit.

I wonder how this guy know feels about Boris Johnson. Again, not political. Just another cringe video.

He’s a feckless, light weight moron, who’s coasted by on his utterly constructed ‘good guy’ act that only fools morons and true believers.

He‘s also relied on the worst opposition in British history.

A plague on all their shitty populist houses.

Love that. “This is who I am and I’m not going to change myself.”

Well you should. Because wearing a sweaty fur suit is something you can just not do. Right now. And it’s bad for you. There’s no future in it. It’s not that different from waking up in the morning, looking at yourself in the mirror with your bed head, morning breath and unwashed face and deciding, “This is who I am and I’m not changing.”

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love

I feel sorry for this person for having been born intersex...it's not an easy existence for those unfortunate babies. I suppose this one grew up deciding to go all in on becoming as different from others in every way possible. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

I just can't fathom living like that. All I want is to blend into the crowd and be seen as normal, but obviously what's considered 'normal' these days just isn't what it used to be.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Sorry for the late reply; I missed this somehow!

"Bio-holes" isn't a term I had ever heard before, either. I believe it's just one person's gross made-up word for any oriface someone can have sex with. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:
Ailynn, nooooo! Now i'm just going to think Bio holes, for everything!! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom