• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 $10 with free steelbook at Best Buy (PS4 and X1)

intbal

Ah, now I see the problem. It's not that there are no Steelbooks left. Best Buy just refuses to ship anything to me. Literally anything. I can't buy anything online from Best Buy unless I drive an hour to go pick it up. Hah. Good luck getting slowly murdered by Amazon and Walmart, Best Buy.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Ah, now I see the problem. It's not that there are no Steelbooks left. Best Buy just refuses to ship anything to me. Literally anything. I can't buy anything online from Best Buy unless I drive an hour to go pick it up. Hah. Good luck getting slowly murdered by Amazon and Walmart, Best Buy.
I think they ran out of steelbooks. For $10 I ordered it for pickup and I got the game today. Now the order says they'll email me when the steelbook is ready. I don't expect to get the steelbook.

Last edited:

Neilg

So did anyone else who ordered this delivered just get told the steelbook is at a store ready for pickup?
I'm 90% sure the entire order was supposed to be getting delivered...

Neilg

Yep,I got that email last night.

For what it's worth, I got on with their chat support and said there was no mention of it being store pickup when I paid for delivery, and they're now shipping me a steelbook at no extra charge. So maybe give that a go!

Last edited:

mcjmetroid

It's not worth being free with performance I've seen with the base consoles.

With that performance It's less about the money and more about wasting my time.

WoJ

For what it's worth, I got on with their chat support and said there was no mention of it being store pickup when I paid for delivery, and they're now shipping me a steelbook at no extra charge. So maybe give that a go!
Thanks for the heads up, I may do that.

So did anyone else who ordered this delivered just get told the steelbook is at a store ready for pickup?
I'm 90% sure the entire order was supposed to be getting delivered...
I'm the opposite - I opted to pick up but they notified me the steelbook is not available at store any more, they shipped it to me for free.

Neilg

I'm the opposite - I opted to pick up but they notified me the steelbook is not available at store any more, they shipped it to me for free.

I just got the email saying mine has shipped - but the delivery address on the email is the same best buy store they're shipping it from.

Just got back on chat and they told me to reach out to them next week once it's been marked as delivered... ha ha.
USPS are about to pick up a package, take it for sorting, get it on the truck, and deliver it right back to the exact same place they picked it up from, except now it's got a random guys name on it.

Top Bottom