• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

dall-e mini, we can all be artists

dr_octagon

Banned
I Dont Arrested Development GIF

Banned
videogame journalist failing the tutorial level:
xUyArju.png

cartoon drawing of a cartoon character drawing a cartoon about a cartoon character drawing a cartoon:
OdmIcG0.png

a stargate floating in space that leads to a scifi city, digital art:
iBPEINJ.png
C79HYRP.png
sn5e0m7.png

edit: generating variations of the first Stargate pic by erasing the circle inside the gate

dalle2022-07-3006.39.6vj6p.png

dalle2022-07-3006.38.hlj03.png

Last edited:

Jennings

I would love to try that promt with the real Dall-E but OpenAI blocks certain prompts like naked and apparently even donald trump... which is kinds fucked up, because it doesn't block many other celebrity names
  • Preventing harmful images: We’ve made our content filters more accurate so that they are more effective at blocking images that violate our content policy — which does not allow users to generate violent, adult, or political content, among other categories — while still allowing creative expression. We also limited DALL·E’s exposure to these concepts by removing the most explicit content from its training data.
Trump falls into the political category, as such they don't allow users to generate images of him. If you know of any currently allowed "celebrities" that should be blocked based on their rules, I'm sure they'd love to hear about it.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

This thing can't do humans at all. Not even well known celebrities like Tom Cruise or Lady Gaga.

The lady Gaga ones look like rejects from Dark Souls
They distort the faces on purpose because they know all that 99% of the fucks on the internet are going to do is ask for pictures of celebrities in compromising positions, and they don't want the ethics boards to come down on them.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
They distort the faces on purpose because they know all that 99% of the fucks on the internet are going to do is ask for pictures of celebrities in compromising positions, and they don't want the ethics boards to come down on them.

That makes sense.

I actually like the distorted faces. Gives them a real nightmare vibe.

Top Bottom